Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

No, just a dead daffodil plant I neglected
Former-Member
Not applicable

Are the leaves still green? If so just add a bit if water (not too much or plant the lot in a space in the garden and leave, they will probably come up next year.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Anna88 see above ☝

@Former-Member it's a pot plant. I might try to salvage it on the weekend. My new job keeps me busy for about 11 hours a day and so I completely forget about watering each day because I'm exhausted. I feel bad because it's such a nice plant
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @Anna88 we worked out we both have the same ones - mini daffs bought at Woolies. They are hardy bulbs that usually pop up each year if planted outdoors without any TLC.

Oh that's right @Former-Member, I couldn't remember if it was you or Determined, I knew it started with D haha. Great to hear, hopefully he can be my grateful daffodil again soon haha
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning,

Mr D had a lie in this morning after sleeping well (following two bad nights) so I took the opportunity to catch up on a few forum threads.

Have the hound next to me on the bed whilst my own personal barista is making coffee and getting brekky ready. 😀😀😀

Morning @Former-Member that sounds nice 🙂 I had no plans for this weekend apart from studying and then a friend messaged me late last night to invite me to lunch, I'm really looking forward to it. Anyone watching the royal wedding tonight?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Lunch out :ok_hand: @Anna88
Former-Member
Not applicable

Trust family outing goes well @Determined
Thinking also of you too @Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance