Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hi Peoples,

Have been involuntarily offline for a few days due to our internet connection mucking up on us. It's on at the moment, but as it's been intermittent I'm not sure if it will stay on... will be bothering the provider about a new modem.

Has anyone noticed how hard it is to report a fault when both phone and internet rely on the same line in and out? Mobile reception is patchy where we live...Grrr... Smiley Frustrated

Hey @Shaz51 - is this still happening for you?

It could be a case of a lag which shouldn't last long and can unfortunately happen from time to time which is to do with the broader platform we use. Can you see if the notifications resume in a few hours? If not email us and we will check it out ☺️ team@saneforums.org

@Smc

The Joy's of living regional. 

Seems to happen here every time we have above average rainfall. 

Hi @Shaz51, hope your day is going well 😊

Have a peach ...Have a peach ...

Hello @Determined @Smc Yeah I have the problem of no mobile and need to borrow my son's.

@Janiee @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51  and ALL

Cheers Apple

Smiley Happy

Or a glass of milk ... of any variety ...

Anyone heard about the giant oil spill in the Great Australian Bight?

I care about the planet as well as my family.

seems to be working now @Lauz

Hello @Janiee, @Appleblossom, @Former-Member Heart

ohhhhhh @Bella , missing you Heart

Evening all,

Quick fly by before bed.

Long day today, had to head to major city today for a medical review appointment (Sleep Apnea). 

7 Hours round trip (driving time) + 1 hour in 2 different waiting rooms for a 15 minute consultation. Thankfully I had my mum with me to drive home if necessary. 

Positive is that I dont have to go back for 2 years (usually 12 month reviews). 

Positive 2 - Tried a white hot chocolate (Aldi brand) that mum took with us for coffee when we got there this morning and again before we left to come home (mum too tight to buy coffee and would not let me buy her one lol, always takes her own). anyway I can highly reccoemned it. off to Aldi tomorrow for me in the hope that they actually have some. (Not always in stock aparently). 

Hope everyone is well. 🙂 

Hi @Appleblossom, hope your day has been good 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance