Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Zoe7
Community Guide

Lunar's Party Thread

Lunar Invitation.png

Today we are celebrating @Lunar's birthday (because she didn't want to work an extra day on Saturday just for us Smiley LOL)

The helicopter will leave for the Super Secret Waterfall location at 2pm (and magically appear through the power of cyber space) as soon as the mods clear the flight path (i.e. approve the images lol)

We have been informed that Onesies are appropriate attire for this occasion and all blankets and pillows will be provided to place of the ground. 

See you all there...

@Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope@lapses@Maggie@redheaded@depression101@dazedanais@AutumnRain@ConfusednTired@Orange@Pengu@OverTheEdge@Evie1@Janna@soul@Zam@Smc@Silenus@mudsum@BlueBay@outlander@Phoenix_Rising@oceangirl@Happyness@Raglan@Fadin@Appleblossom@eth@Darcy@Determined@Attahua@janedoe2@GonePirate@TheVorticon@Tyler77@Dec@CatMeowCatMeow@Phantom@Eden1919@TAB@5-HT@Nooks@Pepsimax@Dothemo@Bubbles3@SnowDrop16@Niqueeta1@Heart@Sherry@mohill@Bimby2@Sans911@Grasshopper3@strivetosurvive@perseverer@JoJo99@Jo@Pheenstar@Linmerc@Gemima@artee@querentxyz@Kurra@esprit@girl99@Zoe7@STORMGRL101@Bella2@CheerBear

@NikNik@Lunar@Rockpool@Pebbles@Arie@Zahlia@KobeCat@Froginthepond@marchhare@Scout

...and everyone I have forgotten

131 REPLIES 131

Re: Lunar's Party Thread

YAY @Zoe7, you are so kind!THANK YOU!

How lucky am I, it is going to be a wonderful party, I hope everyone gets to relax by the waterfall in the comfort of their onesies and have a bit of a giggle too 🙂

The invite is beautiful, so wonderful and creative @Zoe7 Smiley LOL Heart

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Lunar

Happy Birthday to you

Wishing you a great day @Lunar and a have fun in Forumland !!!!!

BB xxxooo

Aww thank you so much @BlueBay Heart What a lovely voice you have 🙂 I hope you are doing okay today, thinking of you Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

hbLunar.gif

Former-Member
Not applicable

Awaiting you all to celebrate @Lunar's special day. 

Happy birthday lovely lady 🎉🎊🎈🎁🎂💜xx

IMG_0942.GIF

Waterfall Image 1.jpg

Lunar Picnic.png

@Lunar 

Lunar Card.png

HAHA oh my goodness @Former-Member I cannot stop giggling at my new g string, thank you it's amazing !!! No one show @Phoenix_Rising she will have some extra icky feelings to be dealing with Smiley LOL

Thank you so much @Former-Member that is so lovely of you ! Looking forward to the fun!! Smiley LOLSmiley TongueSmiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance