Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Zoe7
Community Guide

Rockpool and Rooney10 Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday for tomorrow for @Rockpool and as we do not know the exact day for @Former-Member we are combining birthdays here.

Hope you both have wonderful days and the coming year is filled with light, joy and hope.

Image result for happy birthday

For @Rockpool... (should be enough to choose from for tonight lol)

Related image

For @Former-Member... (a collector's item)

Image result for rooney jersey football

@Adge @Ant7 @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Bel @Faith-and-Hope @Faith_Hope_Love @CheerBear @Zoe1 @PeppiPatty @Former-Member @Sans911 @soul @outlander @Determined @greenpea @Mazarita @Smc @Former-Member @eth @eudemonism @Owlunar @Former-Member @Twinklelight @Whiteknight @Wanderer @utopia @Former-Member @Queenie @Pepsimax @Silenus @TAB @Maggie @Boo13 @Snowie @Former-Member @Jacques @Fee1 @TheVorticon @s-jay @Lauz @Jupiter @Former-Member @Acacia @Lunar @suzanne @Scout

and everyone who I have missed...

42 REPLIES 42

Re: Rockpool and Rooney10 Birthday Thread

Well done re top @Zoe7 guess it might be a real one re soccer player .. I was chuffed to see American style school top of nephews .. it had family surname and 18 for year.
Anyway happy birthday birthday-mods

OMG! There are birthdays everywhere!!!! Happy birthday to Rockpool and Rooney10!!! 😄 @Rockpool@Former-Member

@Rockpool combining your favourite theme with an animal you love...

Gatsby Elephant.png

Happy birthday, @Former-Member (whenever it is) and @Rockpool. Gratitude and warm wishes for your special day. Heart

Happy Birthday @Rockpool

Happy Birthday @Former-Member

All the very best for you both.

Adge

Best wishes @Rockpool and @Former-Member  Hope to see you celebrating at tonight's Friday Feast.

Thank you so much @Zoe7 Smiley Very Happy I LOVE the shoes and the gatsby elephant! I'm going to have to time my wear of the shoes so I can get through them all Smiley LOL

Thank you @TAB, @greenpea, @Mazarita, @Adge and @eth for your birthday wishes Smiley Very Happy

Well it is your birthday then @Rockpool.. guess you didn’t make the Libra cut then soz lol

Haha no I didn't @TAB...just missed out! I do think I am a true Virgo though Smiley LOL

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance