Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hi @eth @Gazza75 . Nice music @eth , inspired me to put some on. Looking for motivation today. Lots of ideas running through my mind, just nothing happening. Hope your Saturday goes okish.

I'm ok today too @Gazza75 .  Heading out soon with a support worker to do a few things including seeing a close friend's art exhibition - really looking forward to that.  She's put every waking hour into it for the last few months and it will be wonderful to support her.  Wishing I lived in a reality that afforded buying art works.  

Hope to get to the beach briefly - it clears my head.  And have a couple of other errands to do.

Enjoy the gym.  And the rest of your day.  Feel free to share some music here.  Anything goes!

Hi @Maggie   Share your music choice here if you want to.  Sometimes music can help find motivation.  Hope your day unfolds nicely.

Have a great time @eth  sounds awesome to me  I love the beach 

@Maggie, maybe a little walk or enjoy some sunshine if you can. 

Take care

Possibly a bit boaring  @eth  birds, waterfalls, pan flute.

Not boring at all @Maggie  Sounds beautiful and that sort of sound always puts me into a more mindful state.  Very healing.  

Heading out now.  Hoping people will find each other and connect here.  Share some food, some music, whatever.  I'll be back after 4ish.

Image result for luncheon buffet pictures

I'm back if anyone wants to chat.  Thanks for the music @Maggie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance