Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey tabby, guess finding jobs is one thing, cope with work is another ha. If we can cope with jobs well, then more likely we can keep reasonable jobs ha. Not easy to do. I struggle every day ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I think myself into corners @Meowmy  someone always does me wrong or expects too much or speaks to me in a way I dont like etc etc (well , tell myself that) and answer is always the same, leave worksite then quit job if already done that a few times 

@TAB hey tabby, work is difficult for most people coz hard to get money in the real world. I try to respect my own trade and do a good job to satisfy myself that hopefully I get to keep my job and regular income.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah well I keep quitting and telling self need new line of work @Meowmy lol but well done for you

I dunno when I will be well enough to go back to work @Meowmy @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just getting by is first step @Bill16 Im not exactly in love with work lol pays bills bout it last few years and just hassles

@Bill16 @TAB hey cool boys, hope you both stay well,healthy and happy. Enjoy life and hopefully everything improves. Prayers ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope so @Meowmy lol hope you're okay

Hey @TAB @Former-Member @Bill16 

Hello @Meowmy 

Enjoying your work convo.

Getting older one can look back over a long line of different jobs.  I have been "lucky" to have an abundance of jobs in a variety of fields. lol 

Can you tell I got hooked into doing an Abundance meditation practice ... on another comp app.

Hope you are all muddling thru as well as, or better than I.

Apple

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi AB @Appleblossom
..I did but see her walking by .. lol
https://youtu.be/Yxo3_eysbsM
Chicago Blues doesn't get much better @Flying_Hams 😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance