Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey Tabby, I wish you good luck. @Bill16 hey cool friends, may be we can do it together for a balanced, peaceful life this year, ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks ha yeah see how it goes @Meowmy 

@TAB hey Tabby, looks things all done for the day. Just simmering tomorrow 's lunch. Can do some washing I guess. Enjoy the afternoon. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

You're sounding a lot better today @Meowmy

@TAB not too bad Tabby, at mum's house still. Will be staying the night. Trying to get a balance. Still feel anger deep down. The stuff parents did to cause me leaving finance then. Now lonely and old lol likely fir life. Lol. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Not good to blame others or anger but it's understandable even if negative. You have friends. No law that says must be married . @Meowmy

@TAB hey Tabby, trying to get better balance. Hope for a better outcome for my life. It is extremely hard. Friends here superficial lol. No one to help in real trouble. Lucky to have lived through last Thursday. Mum still is biggest real support. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Okay well thats good re mother @Meowmy

Silverside for dinner @Meowmy  @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nice @Bill16 hydration here
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance