Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Community Garden :)

Just wanted to share a little of my part of the world lately. This thing called rain which has been scarce happened. I also had my first autumn leaves from the trees I planted last year. They are very little trees still but gorgeous colours. 

4D58A613-B59E-464F-BC1F-D4CCAB03831A.jpeg

Hi again @Steven12345 

Here is our Community Garden thread, where many of our nature-lovers can be found.

Hello @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Teej @Bentpole-01 @Imogen @Shaz51 @BlueBay 

Foggy morning where I am, doesn't look quite like this, but has it's own beauty anyway.

Related image

Foggy mornings can be quite beautiful @frog it makes me realise that winter isn't very far away. Although I still have plenty of autumn leaves to rake and sweep.

That looks beautiful @frog. 💜🤗

now if those flowers were purple .... 😜😘💜💜💜

sooo beautiful @frog 

Hello @Imogen , @CheerBear , @Teej@Faith-and-Hope , @Appleblossom 

sunflower.jpg

appleblossom.jpg

sunny.jpg

Beautiful images @Shaz51 

@Battlemouse71, @Doglover 

come and meet our wonderful members  @Imogen@CheerBear , @Teej , @frog , @Faith-and-Hope 

Hi all and thanks for the tag @Shaz51! I look forward to hearing about your gardens! 

Hello @Battlemouse71 how are you today? I'm another fan of your name - super cool!

Hi @Doglover are you a garden lover too? I'm sure there's some cross over between pets and green space.

My garden is not at its best at the moment as I live in a quite southern spot with limited light and warmth at this time of year. I'm thinking I might celebrate the winter solstace (shortest day of the year) in some way on the 22 June, because it's a turning point. I really notice the light in August, and when the daffodils appear it makes me happy...moving towards spring. I have two little courtyards, and when I moved here I took some bulbs from my old place and put them in pots, They didn't come up last year, so I'm hoping they come good this year. I moved my succulents inside in May. We were lucky to have a relatively warm Autumn but Winter arrived in May. I have a Wollomi in a pot and it's my pride and joy. They don't like fuss and often don't make it through a move. It suffered but came through stronger. I am working on herb garden. Very slowly as all dependent on time and money. So far have parsely, thyme and rosemary. Putting in sage in spring. Any other suggestions, bearing in mind very harsh climate (we also get punishing heatwaves in summer)

Hi @CheerBear how does your garden grow atm?

@Shaz51 @Imogen @Teej and all gardeners irl and virtual, here's a reminder that winter always passes

Image result for first daffs winter

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance