Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Community Garden :)

Thanksssss @Flying_Hams  😜

@Sans911 this is my kitty. One of them haha. I must have missed that pic 🤬 and I am a female 🤯 I'm such a tomboy though it hardly counts. 

Also having sand pits for gardens just means opportunity :ok_hand: I love gardening. Just watching life grow from something so small to something so vibrant. My favorites are sunflowers ^.^

20200426_181131.jpg

What a beautiful Kitty @HakunaKhunz. There is a thread here called Everything Cats. I have posted the link below

https://bpdfoundation.saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/EVERYTHING-CATS/m-p/159971

I love gardening too, but it doesn't love me. I have a very black thumb!!

I am planning to turn my sandpit into a native garden this winter. It is probably better for me as hopefully they have a better chance of survival, and it is well suited to the west coast climate and soil.

Thanks for that @Sans911  I got lost on the page for a minute haha. How do you find all these different pages? Do you just go through the latest discussions sort of thing? 

Hey if you've got a black thumb but u wanna change ur garden just buy ground covers for your climate. Theyr beautiful. Nasturtiums are the best theyr extremely common the spread like wildfire and so nice. You can get just pale yellow flowers with an orange flick it's really nice. You need to water them obviously hah

Orrrrr omg @Sans911  buy a cactus! Theyr fascinating things buy a few little ones or some seeds maybe. Did you know if a cactus snaps you can put a toothpick un the middle of the flesh and reattach it and it will grow fine. Also if you snap off a stick of the cactus and plant it it will grow! And you can get so many cool ones

There are so many threads @HakunaKhunz
that only the most recent are listed in latest discussions. If you are on a laptop there is a search bar at the top of the page. Just type in any subject you want and see what comes up. Word of warning though- you might be there for hours! LOL There are threads on butterflies, birds, dogs, crafts, arts and almost anything.

Oh wicked cheers @Sans911  I love animals. I'm studying to be a zoologist 😄

I really don't like cacti much @HakunaKhunz

@CheerBear here are some plants from around my pergola, the rain has kept me indoors I am missing my garden.20200322_123024.jpg20200324_123613.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Looking for some gardening advice. My tomatoes got frosted it seems. Will the green tomatoes ripen inside? Worth picking. They're dropping off anyway I guess. Are green tomatoes harmful to eat? like tummyaches or anything? 20200520-141423_1.jpeg

@Adge  @Shaz51  @CheerBear  @anyone 💙🌿

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance