Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@eth 

tenor (2).gif

@greenpea goodnight beautiful pea, weekend hope to catch up on the list a bit. Nothing exciting. Hope you get walking companion back and enjoy walking 

Nite forumites 👋
Very quiet on the feast tonight but still nice to see yous 🙂

Oh I’ve missed the feast again, I’m going to have to set an alarm to remind myself from now on.

I took my mum out for lunch today and we had roast pork so decided we’d have something easy tonight.  Mum has been hankering for fish and chips for a while now so that’s what we ended up having - I had a plain steak sandwich, I don’t tolerate fried food very well, but I did have a handful of chips with it.  Even though mum has been dreaming of fish and chips for weeks, she ended up having some chicken balls and a few chips.  

Nice and easy tonight, hope everyone has a great weekend 🙂

helllo@Meg1 , @Sole , @Happier , @Abi 

this is our friday feast get together which start at 7pm

come and meet some wonderful members @Razzle , @Flying_Hams , @Meowmy , @Former-Member  xx

Hi @Meg1 , @Sole , @Happier , @Abi ,

Have a fun time at the feast 🙂

@Shaz51 

hello My @Gazza75  any travelling for you today my friend

Hi @Shaz51 , No I'm staying on the coast.  Getting my car fixed next week and don't want to risk making it more expensive to fix.  Are you all done for the day and week and ready for feasting? Smiley Happy

yes , sure am @Gazza75 

was expecting a phone call from the hospital so my mum can go home today but it looks like they are keeping her in over the weekend

and mrshaz wants to go and take photos tomorrow xx

@Shaz51  and everyone. HI and have a good time

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance