Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@eth, it all sounds pretty awful. I can understand your emotions with it. If you can get it out of your head, even to focus on the ndis, that might be a good thing at this point. Or maybe the art and writing journals might call you again today...

@everyone, I am going back to bed for a while now. Hope to catch some of you later. Heart

Thanks for the reminder @Mazarita - my life is taking all my energy atm, none left to spare on Mum's shenanigans.  Hope you sleep well and have an enjoyable day when you rise.

hello @greenpea

I was hoping so much that you were able to connect with son 1...whats app is too advanced for me laugh...however if it happens it happens is the main thing..

I will still try to get close ups of my cows next door when they are next to the fenceline..then he will see their beautiful faces close up...you can tell him that a couple of times when I have come home and walked to the front door they have mooed...how lovely is that .....

I will try to get a video...

does  he like donkeys?  I have a close up of donkeys from the donkey sanctuary in Devon UK...I can post a couple of those for him if you would like..

I can't wait until I can walk again...I miss it so much...helped me mentally too...I am working harder in the pool though..

take care precious pea xxHeart

Thank you @eth much appreciated ❤

Oh @eth the complexities of memory and family.  Both need at least a book. Put the 2 together and ..... 

@greenpea makes sense you are not ready to talk about your feelings for your son yet.  

@Exoplanet I have perservered with non effective counsellors as it was the best going.  A doctor encourage me to doctor shop when I wearily described one as " a bit light on".  So now I am a bit more assertive in sessions and about who I see.  I used to be committed to the therapetic relationship and not able to defend myself if things went awry.  I used to pay $30 out of pocket and she made a deal about how I had it cheap.

That the doctor stood by me for a few years as I went to different people mattered hugely in my self concept and survival. Recently I have reasoned with my son, we have a responsibility to ourselves and the system not to continue a poor counselling relationship.  We have to be honest with ourselves but if they are not delivering and we are signing off on them taking tax payers money.....  Its about more than our expenses and our personal feelings.

If she is patient, decent and you are being rambunctious ..then .... lol ... thats different to being feral. I like your feral. It is close to nature and practicalities.

@Sophia1  Glad you are travelling .. even if its only online.

@Mazarita  Heart

@outlander  Heart

Smiley Happy ALL

@Appleblossom Hi Appleblossom hoping your are having a beautiful day 🙂 xxxxxHeart

Another night and morning of long, long sleep, too much sleep, yet again. Another night of dull troubling dreams that leave me depressed on waking. Another day in my nightie and dressing gown after lunch. Another day when my heart sinks on having to face being alone here for several hours. Another day of being overwhelmed by a small number of domestic duties, that I fail to engage with. Another day of not wanting to leave the flat, and too soon to visit my friend again. Another day of having no motivation for creative things. Another pretty crappy day.

Love & understanding to you Mazy HeartHeartHeart @Mazarita

Thanks, @Exoplanet Heart

What's happening with you today?

Tomorrow is a special day, hope I'm in a better mood. Will be here alone again for most of it, though have an evening visit with close friend to look forward to.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance