Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Storms directly over you can be pretty scary @Mazarita. I remember the house used to shake a bit with the rumbling thunder sometimes, though maybe that was a little person memory or perception. A bit lol with your fantasy of dancing on a mountain in a storm 😮😆 Sometimes I dream of being a storm chaser in tornado alley, though I'm way more of a chicken than I like to think I am!

Great to hear that there's maybe not a graceful way to keep a dress down haha. I think I'll resort to bike shorts and laughing about it 😁

I'm going to head off (after I write a hi reply on another thread). Thanks heaps for the chat. Loved it. Really hope your day is another one that goes well and that you have some enjoyable moments in it ❤❤

Thanks for another morning chat, @CheerBear. Hope this day treats you way better than the last. Time for more zzzzs for me. Heart Woman Happy

Hi @Appleblossom  I've only had to go on the myGov website once, to activate my plan.  NDIS sends you an access code when you get your plan.  My Plan Manager helped me and since then she takes care of all invoices, getting the funds from NDIS and paying them.  If you ask to be plan managed and it is approved it will be funded in your plan.  It gives you the most freedom about what supports you use (compared to Agency managed where NDIS does it all and you have to use NDIS registered providers), while at the same time removing the daunting and stressful tasks of self-managing.  There is information about these 3 choices re managing your plan on their website.

I very much hope your appointment went well yesterday.

Good morning to anyone else around this morning  @Mazarita @CheerBear @Zoe7 @outlander @greenpea and all.  Haven't caught up on posts since yesterday morning yet.  Heading out in 1/2 hour for psychologist and psychiatrist appointments.  And a picnic lunch at the lake south of here.  Then maybe the library if there's time to find out about book groups.  Then home to cook for the clan again.  Last night's chicken pot pie was a hit.  Will do a vegie and tofu stirfry with hokkien noodles and an asian sauce tonight. 

Hope today goes according to plan for all here.

@eth Good morning eth your day sounds great! is there room at the table for a little hungry pea tonight? 😄 xxxx

Hoping your day runs smoothly and you get everything done you want to do @ethHeart

Hi everyone else here on this thread @Mazarita @greenpea @CheerBear @outlander Smiley Very Happy

Yes I have heard it is wise to get plan managed.  @eth My head cant do NDIS at the moment. Too many pressing issues in current time. I have flagged it to my current team and to the Local Area Co-ordinator and they have given me time up to early next year.

Smiley Happy

Eg Yesterday I went to see Redress counsellor, but on the same floor I walked past some legal service for people with disabilities. She seemed to get our situation quickly. I have to follow that up, before Redress, and before NDIS.

Very Looooong Siggghhhh!

Smiley SadSmiley Frustrated

Hey @Former-Member Glad to see on the fringes but still around. Thinking of you. YOU taught me to write out Sigh!

Heart

Going Singing Tonight.

Smiley Happy

Have a good evening ALL 

@Mazarita @greenpea @CheerBear @Exoplanet @Sophia1

A very early good morning, @CheerBear. Still the middle of the night for me really (no daylight savings). Felt you under the 'support' button a little while ago. If you feel like a chat, I am here. Otherwise, hope your day unfolds well. Heart

Morning @Mazarita 🙂 Nice to see you again in the (very early) morning.

How are you going tonight/this morning? How was your yesterday?

@CheerBear, only a couple of hours sleep so far tonight. As usual of late, will be going back for more before too long. I'm feeling okay at the moment. Woman Happy

Yesterday I didn't do any of the things I planned and it was another day without leaving the flat. But I did make the bed (twice, as I napped during the day as well), unpacked and restacked the dishwasher, checked the mail (don't always do that!) and organised some things. A very slow day. Seemed like I needed more recovery time from the tough events of the weekend. I was tired and listless. Played spider solitaire on my mobile for possibly hours! Mood picked up when Star Trek came on TV at 4pm, and then again when C arrived home from work later. Evening was better than the day.

How was your yesterday? I saw on another thread that you had some flower appreciation going on. Woman Happy

Hi @outlander, just felt you under the 'support' button too. How are you going? Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance