Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hello @Mazarita   I'm so sorry to hear how you're feeling.  Sending you all my support and warm hugs and hoping you can feel soon that you've done the right thing putting your health above all else.  Sometimes we just have to.  Feeling for you deeply.

Thinking of you my scotirish sister  @Mazarita HeartHeartHeart

Good morning, @CheerBear. Felt you under the 'support' button. Here for a chat if you feel like it. Otherwise, hope this day treats you kindly. Heart

Morning @Mazarita - nice to see you here early too 🙂 I'm about to make a cuppa and see how the morning is looking outside.

How was last night for you?

@CheerBear, still dark here and rainy. Days of rain and some storms lately. It's quite soothing at the moment, though not very conducive to leaving home at the moment.

I'm still recovering from crashing out of the video project. I need to talk on the phone to the curator this weekend. She left me a very kind text after my email to her, but I still feel awful about having to speak to her in person. Once that's done (maybe Sunday), I might feel better about it all. Still feeling unstable with it at the moment, but glad for the peace and quiet of this time of day.

How are you going this morning?

I remember the sky at this time of the year where you are-ish @Mazarita. It was often pretty spectacular.

Really sorry to hear about the way the project turned out. It's great that the curator left the message. I read your post imagining the anxiety that sending your email and then waiting to maybe ot maybe not receive a reply could cause. I hope the call goes well. Big giant love to you.

I'm going OK this morning thanks. I slept well again. It's a but strange that I am getting these good night sleeps sometimes (unexpected might be a better word) but I'll take them!

Great to hear you are getting some good sleep sometimes, @CheerBear, and that last night was one of those. Thanks for your kindness about my shaky ground at the moment.

I have no plans for today. What do you think you will be doing?

I'm taking the kids in to the hospital this morning @Mazarita. Littlest hasn't been in yet and all havent been in at the same time so I'm hoping they can be calm and chill visitors 🤞

* Had to edit out some details there about an escalator incident we were involved with as it might go further now.

That trolley incident sounds bad, @CheerBear. They're lucky you aren't suing them. My elderly mum also had an incident on an escalator when she was looking after a couple of great niece/nephews. It banged her up at the time. She took the hit to save one of the kids. Escalators can be dangerous!

Hope the visit to the hospital goes well. Hope you get some time there again on your own too. Many hopes for the best outcome to everything there. Heart

That would have been very scary for your mum @Mazarita. I thought of how bad that could have been if it involved an older or less able bodied person. I've been told that I could take it further but as long as the issue that caused it is resolved so it doesn't happen again, which I trust it will be, and we hear a genuine apology, which I have had a fair few of, I'm OK to leave it.

Thanks for your support and wishes during the tricky time I'm having involving the unwell person.

I really hope there is some peace for you soon and your shaky ground settles. Often thinking of you, hoping you're being as kind to you as you can be ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance