Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I'm really happy for you @Lunar but it is another loss for me that I can't deal with right now. Please enjoy your last Friday Feast and I hope to catch you at some time before your leave next Wednesday Heart

I hope you find a lovely warm welcome  back from the kids, and the teachers you know @Zoe7.  Remember that this Principal  doesn’t know you @Zoe7 ..... she doesnt know what she has new missing .....

💚💐🦋💕

I hope you find a lovely warm welcome  back from the kids, and the teachers you know @Zoe7.  Remember that this Principal  doesn’t know you @Zoe7 ..... she doesnt know what she has been missing .....

💚💐🦋💕

There was some things said today that came apparently from one or more of those teachers I know - I was quite shocked when I heard what was said and really don't expect any support from them at all @Faith-and-Hope It is really making me regret the decision to go back to the same school - I think it is going to be a difficult environment for me to return to and I honestly am not sure I am going to cope with it. It feels like all this progress has been squashed in one meeting and I really don't feel good tonight. Added to that is the news of Lunar leaving and I honestly feel really low - it is going to take everything I have left to get through tonight - feels really hopeless again and there have been many tears this afternoon.

hugs @Zoe7 my wonderful sister xoxo Heart

Oh @Zoe7 ..... 😧

That is terrible !!  I am so sorry to hear that ..... how disappointing.

Hugs n hugs Hon.  

This is your initial reaction, and totally understandable ..... anyone with heart and soul would be devastated to experience that ..... but please don’t accept what they have done ..... put it down in the dust where it belongs, step over it, and go back to YOUR job, and do YOUR thing all over them ...., show them how it’s done ❣️

Then go home to your beautiful furbabies at the end of each day, with money jingling in your pocket to go ahead and do the things you want to do, and live the way you want in your (then) newly painted house.  Stick earbuds in your ears walking around the school to and from the classroom if you want, and work on your butterfly collage in your free time.

i believe in you ..... 💚🦋💕

It really hasn't been a good day Hon - I am really struggling and all those old thoughts are very much present again @Faith-and-Hope I could quite easily end it all tonight - feeling that low again. I won't do that to you or my fur babies though and will hopefully be able to sleep some of this pain away - just need to stop the tears first. 

I understand @Zoe7 .... and I know it’s not anywhere as easy as my last post makes it sound ..... but I hope you can cry out the tears and feel a smidge better in the morning.  It’s still all initial reaction, and very triggering, but I believe you will get past this hurt and move forward ..... rest is what you need most at the moment though ..... know that I am with you even when I am not with you.

💚🦋💕💜💐🌷❤️

I had you with me today @Faith-and-Hope and I clutched hold of that necklace very tightly at one stage to stop me breaking down in that meeting. I'm sure they could hear it in my voice, as I could, but I grabbed hold of your strength to help me push through. That is what you give me Hon - strength Heart

❤️ While you are still finding your own  .... @Zoe7

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance