Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Maybe it is time to give that ptsd course away @Former-Member If it is having such an impact on you then it is not helping. I had exactly the same happen with my psych sessions until we stopped them and now what I am doing is learning to live more for the moment. We cannot change the past - as much as we would like to - so the only way is forward.

Are you doing this course by yourself or under psych or pdoc supervision because I think that is important to have that support around you - especially with such terrifying stuff to deal with.

I am not trying to tell you what to do here Hon but I am extremely worried that this course is having such a detrimental affect on you that it is making you feel even worse.

No you didnt interrupt anything between @Former-Member and I @Former-Member You are super important to us here and we will do whatever we can to help you Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

I’m not strong enough anymore to be in this life. Everything has become so stressful. Every day. 

@Zoe7  @Former-Member 

Concerning d. How on earth am I supposed to cope with it all. Then hospital staff are so rude. I feel like they want to fight me all the time and all I want is d to be treated well. They gave her a treatment for something else which I thought she wasn’t going to survive. 

But they won’t listen when I say things. I never want to go back there, but we have to

Former-Member
Not applicable

I haven’t been looking at the course for a while @Zoe7 

I was trying to move forward and all it was doing was bringing back terrible memories every day and night. I’m still fighting the thoughts. 

Trying to move forward again. But feel like it’s too hard re d 

@Former-Member 

You are strong enough @Former-Member you are just in a place right now where everything is so very hard. It is not a nice olace to be but you can get through this. I know how terribly you have been treated at that hosital by what you have said here - and it is not okay. It does seem like some of these doctors are just going through the motions and do not actually care for their patients ...but your D has you by her side and I have ni doubt you are doing everything possible to get her the care she needs and deserves. Hang onto you love for her Hon and you can get through this.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Being “mum” is so hard @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

It is super hard when you are stuck with D as well @Former-Member ...and I hear how very worried you are about her. Being 'mum' is hard but you love and adore your D and would do anything for her - we have seen that from you over time here Hon. It is also important to do little things for yourself. You are so consumed with how ill D is that it does not leave a little time for you - just a nice bath or a walk along a river - whatever it is that you find some enjoyment out of - also knowng that when you are so depressed yourself that those little things can become a chore in themselves - but it is stiill important you do them - just a little time for you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

You are right @Zoe7 

I have been too depressed to enjoy anything. 

Zero energy. I snap at little things. 

Hiding in my room now. 

My moods are so up and down. 

I might pop back later if I can. 

Feel quite unwell at the moment. 

Feels bad coming on here to whinge, then disappear. Sorry. 

Hopefully I can come back and try and be a little positive. 

💜💖

That is what we are here for Hon - to support you when you are feeling this way - so don't be sorry at all - we are here for you because we care about you @Former-Member 

...and there is absolutely no need to come back and be positive if every part of you is still screaming with that feeling of depression. We know here what a deep, dark hole that can be and from one who has been there so often I can say I not only understand but will walk right with you through this.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope to see you again a little later @Former-Member  if you're feeling up to it. Never feel bad for dropping in, unloading and then disappearing again. Everyone understands, and knows how much you are going through currently. Please continue to drop by whenever you feel that you could benefit from being among this caring and understanding community. You have many friends here, who will do all we can to help you, and others, in any way we can.

Sherry 💔

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance