Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

‘Night @Zoe7 .  I will try to catch you in the morning 💚🦋💕

’Night to anyone else around ..... 💐💤

Morning @Zoe7 @utopia @oceangirl @BryanaCamp @Teej @BlueBay @Sans911 @outlander ..... anyone else around ..... 👋💕

Juat popping in to say Hi before I tackle this Photoshop assignment  again.  Hopefully better luck this morning.

Hi @Former-Member 👋💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  and everyone .......... 

Sherry 

EE9CB221-C3A1-4E3D-A9DF-7FC12DD867D8.jpeg

Leaving this here for when you check in @Zoe7  ..... 💚🌹🦋💜🌷💕

Hi to anyone else around .... 👋💕

Hi @Zoe7 @Former-Member @utopia @oceangirl @BryanaCamp @Teej @Sans911 @outlander @Maggie @Adge @Flying_Hams @TAB .... anyone else around 👋💕

I haven’t got my Photoshop finished, but I have had to repeat it so many times that I have got the process understood 👍 so I am going to the library to work on it now and get that overdue part out of the way.

We started a new project today that is really exciting, so I am hoping to go on with that afterwards, depending on how late I go.  The library here closed early today, but there is another one not far away that stays open later.

Did you draw that? 😮 @Faith-and-Hope

No, not that one @Flying_Hams .... 

Hi @Zoe7 👋 💕

Its good to see you.

Whike you haven’t received a reply yet to your previous post, I love what you wrote.  You are a highly compassionate person, and I do the same thing often - drop a “support” so someone knows they have been heard, then consider what I want to write before posting a “proper” response.  

I hope you have had an okay day.  You have been very much on my mind.

On a different subject my Photoshop is still not working out and I can’t work out what I have done wrong.  I have called in baby dragon help tonight, but D3 is not well and I hope S2 will be able to sort me out, without knowing the assignment, but because he understands the processes.

💚🦋💐💕

hello @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 , @Flying_Hams , @Former-Member , @utopia 

Good luck @Faith-and-Hope  With the art homework. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance