Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hey all @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Sam3 @BryanaCamp @Flying_Hams @Teej @CheerBear @Adge @BlueBay @Sans911 @Snowie  and all passing through...

Had a very long day at work. Thursdays I have a lot of classes to switch and change between. It often makes the day go quicker but it didn't seem that way today.  I did have a swap of classes this afternoon which was nice as I worked with a small group to shape the wire for the native animals they are going to papier mache. We started with an echidna today - the wire is done so tomorrow when I am there they can start covering it with newspaper - that should be fun lol

It took me a long time again to get moving this morning - I really am not a morning person but still feeling really tired in the mornings. I was much the same all day today and didn't really seem to wake up much at all. I could have quite easily fallen asleep on the desk if I had put my head down - but I made it through the day and glad now to be home.

Going to be a very quiet (and possibly early) night for me again tonight - just need to get through one more day and then rest again over the weekend. Have to Take Toby to the vet tomorrow after work to get his ear checked then it will be a weekend at home looking after him.

I hope everyone has had some good in their day and if not that your night is better Smiley Very Happy

Glad you got through the day ok @Zoe7 , the papier mache sounds like fun.

Hoping you can have a rest now with your fur babies.

Nearly feeding time here at the zoo @Snowie Cat has already started her usual afternoon talking session lol Toby is next to me of course. It is the best part of my day coming home to his happy, little jumpy welcome. Heart

How has your day been Hon?

I'm sure toby would love it when you get home. They do seem to go crazy!!

MY day has been ok, just at home doing some washing and cleaning. Didn't get a lot of sleep last night so had a nap too.

They do go crazy when we get home @Snowie and always gives me a heart lift Smiley Very Happy

It sounds like a very quiet day for you - not so great that you didn't sleep well though. I hope you can tonight. I will be having another early night. This working stuff is wearing me out but need to push through another day then rest on the weekend.

An early night sounds like a good idea @Zoe7 . Least it is only one more day and then you have the weekend to rest. Hopefully tomorrow goes quickly for you.

Tomorrow afternoon should go quite quickly - it is the first whole school assembly then I am with the preps to finish the day @Snowie I am also doing more testing with the 1/2s in the morning and then some more of the wire and papier mache construction in the middle block - so should be a reasonably good day. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?

Good on you my friend @Zoe7

Sounds like it will be a good day tomorrow @Zoe7 

I have a funeral tomorrow. H's grandmother passed away so we will have to go to that.

That is not good Hon - my sympathies to you and hubby @Snowie I hope it is a celebration of her life with lots of good stories to share. Funerals are tough no matter who they are for but just that little bit harder when it is someone so close to us. Will be thinking of you tomorrow Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance