Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I hope it passes quickly too @Faith-and-Hope  TY for Milo's well wishes- he is currently eating his third dinner- there is nothing wrong with his appetite. Kira is onto her third dinner too. I think Kira would be lost without Milo now. I'm meeting my parents on Wednesday, and they're getting their car serviced. We might go and see a movie together. I hope you have a good week!!

Thank you @oceangirl ..... enjoy the movie ❣️

Hugs for your fur babies.

Hey @Former-Member How are you doing tonight Hon?

Hi @Zoe7  Heart

Goodluck at the vet @oceangirl 

That’s good to hear @Zoe7 ....,, it’s a process, and processes take their time to cycle through.  It’s the same with getting ready to clean up and tackle the echidna.  Each day has had its own stuff to be seen to, and the echidna’s turn is nearly here ....  I am looking forward to you getting stuck into it and enjoying the feel of that creativity 😊

I am looking forward to it too @Faith-and-Hope It will take a couple of days to shape the body of it properly but the kids have already done some of it - just needs some reshaping and some filling to get it to where I want it to be for next week. I have already mixed the glue so that is ready to go. Tomorrow the cleaning and if II do that quickly enough I can get the echidna out in the afternoon.

Yes it is a process and there has been some triggers tonight that a year ago would have completely floored me so progress there definitely. No doubt that will continue tomorrow but I have a plan to clean to occupy myself a bit more. Just gotta get through tonight and hope for no nightmares.

I hope for no nightmares for you @Zoe7 ..... I hope for sweet dreams about fur babies frolicking at the beach, and papier-mache echidnas waddling across your kitchen table .....

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 I'm worrying about things I've said earlier. Thanks for your response there, and Im sure you are right. But Im still concerned I may be in trouble. Really cant go through all that again, so hope Im wrong.

Also uncomfortable with direction conversation was taking here earlier tonight. Would not normally be a problem, but can be when already triggered. So I stayed away for a bit. Just didnt want to go down that line right now. 

Heading off to bed soon, as very tired. I hope sleep comes soon for you. 

Need to go. Night 😴

Sherry 💕

TY @Zoe7 

Hope you sleep well tonight and wake up refreshed from your sleep. Have you taken Toby to the beach?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance