Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Tobes usually lays down after he has had his haircut @Boonana At least until the vacuum cleaner comes out then he likes to try to help me vacuum lol He tries to eat the end of the vacuum cleaner when I take the head off to get into the corners - he then gets hs ears sucked up into the nozzle and that usually stops him lol

Bahahaha thats so cute! I wish Eddie liked the vacuum! He hates it!
Does Toby look cuter with long hair or short hair?

He is much cuter with long hair and I never cut it short @Boonana I only cut it back to a manageable level (and so he or me aren't treading on his fur lol). I cut it short once and cried - he didn't look like the same dog - he is shaggy and that is how I like it 🐶

68B7F5D1-A9B5-4A6B-9A8E-4B63FF12AB47.jpeg

@Zoe7 My mum once took Eddie to get a haircut and done this.. it’s horrible! Eddie looks so much better with longer hair too!

At least they left his tail long.. but they still cut it! I had been growing his tail for years and it was so long! Now it’s not as long 😭 

Tobes has a really long tail too but it does need a trim because it is a bit too long @Boonana - we both tread on it ocassionally lol

Cat also needs a brush but that is not urgent - as you would probably know cats are really good at grooming themselves - just get fur balls occasionally if they are not brushed regularly. It might be a fur baby pamper day Smiley Surprised

Haha a fur baby pamper day?! I love it! 😆 I really want a cat now! They do zoomies and all! I need one!
I might have to go soon @Zoe7.. I can stay for a little longer but not too long.

Still waiting for the image too @Boonana but I will keep coming back to it Smiley Very Happy

I am pretty much procrastinating this morning before I get stuck into the things I need to do so won't be here too long myself - that is the plan anyway Smiley Tongue

@Zoe7 Oh I forgot you have to wait to see it!
I need to go have a shower soon.. I’ll be back later though! Have fun cleaning and pampering your fur babies!

I'll be around on and off today @Boonana so will check in with you later when I can. Enjoy your day - especially your walk with Eddie Smiley Very Happy

See ya 😊
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance