Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Angels333
Senior Contributor

Changing meds

My meds make me 9/10 tired, Dr wants to change the meds in hospital but it's such an inconvenience and my husband finds it such an impact when I am away, I'm feeling so empty and I don't know what to do 😭

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Changing meds

Hello @Angels333 

It has been a long time!  Changing meds is difficult.  I hope your husband appreciates your presence.

Smiley Happy

Yes it has been ages appleblossom, it's been a rollercoaster but found myself in the ditch atm.

@Appleblossom yes, my husband is very appreciative of everything I do, however he misses me too much when I am away, that puts pressure on me.

Its good he cares @Angels333 and if time in hospital is necessary for you, he will cope. I used to be scared of rocking the boat, but it does not need to tip over.

Hugs Apple

Thanks, I love your boat analogy
Hugs back to you ((💙))

Hey @Angels333 , I am finding myself in a similar situation at the moment. I am reducing meds at home (and the withdrawals are bizarre) when in reality I should probably be in hospital. I have just got too much on at home and am due to go away on a short holiday next weekend.

ohhhhhh @Angels333  helllooo you have made my night Smiley Very HappyHeart

Yes @Queenie I think our situation is similar we just have to believe that mental illness deserves to be treated like any other illness.   

@Shaz51 Thanks for the welcome back.  I am struggling a bit, if I can't sleep I'll drop into night shift.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance