Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

Hi @oceangirl 

I am actually in hospital now doing my third round of TMS. The first two rounds helped for a bit but I am hoping this third round helps more 🤞

I would try it, it might work might not. But it is non invasive and easy to tolerate. It is worth giving it a go.

HI @Snowie 

Hope it helps you. How long have you been in hospital for?

I've been in hospital for a week @oceangirl and have done 11 sessions so far. I am doing 2 most days. After 20 sessions I will be reviewed again to see if I need more.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @oceangirl, you tagged me - what's up? how are you? 💙
I just saw
@Snowie, sorry to hear your in hospital, hope the treatment helps, sounds big, I have to look up what TMC is but just wanted to wish you well with it 💙

Hi @Former-Member 

I'm good. I just have a bit of depression and anxiety atm. I spoke to my GP today and she is really happy with me. If I need to I will look to go into hospital, I just need some support atm. How are you?

I am lacking motivation and my sleep is not very good atm, I wish it was better. Hope you have a great day. @Snowie @outlander @Appleblossom @Meowmy @Shaz51 

@oceangirl hope you get better soon. 

TY @Meowmy 

Thinking of you @oceangirl 

💙💙💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance