Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Nay69
Senior Contributor

I am truly hurt 😔

I’m not sure if you all know but my husband is abusive and truly awful to be around. My baby girl is all I have in this world and being able to talk to all of the beautiful people in the forum. I have had the worst weekend of my life and spent the entire day crying 😢 more like painful sobbing.. I have never heard these sounds from myself ever.

I need you guys ❤️

74 REPLIES 74

Re: I am truly hurt 😔

Hi @TAB

I have missed you

I am so sorry @Nay69 I hope someone else sees this I don’t know what to say. Sounds like you need to get help/get out?

Thanks @TAB

I really appreciate you being here x

Big big hugs @Nay69 ❤❤❤
Do you want to talk about what happened?

@outlander

I am just feeling absolutely heartbroken right now...

i cant make the pain go away so I have resorted to drinking the pain away... I know it’s not going to help me but I am so tired of being yelled at on a daily basis... being told that you are fat, ugly etc. it’s relentless and soul crushing. I have no idea what I am supposed to do anymore 

Oh @Nay69 thats awful
Hugs ❤ you dont deserve that at all. Do you think leaving would be a good option, it might be the hardest but you deserve so much better than that treatment

@outlander

I know but I have no one else in my life except my baby girl and she loves her dad so much. Otherwise I would walk away in a heartbeat 💗
I just wish I could make him understand what he puts me through

Would he attend some couples counselling? @Nay69 it might be a sensitive topic esp if he is raging ao please dont rush it just thinking of options that might make him aware of his actions and to help you as well

Unfortunately @outlander he doesn’t think that he has any issues, yet is quite happy to put the blame on me for anything that goes wrong... please excuse me if I write something wrong, I’m battling through tears
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance