Forums

Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

Sorry to hear that @The-red-centaur. It's been a really hard night & day for you hasn't it? Sounds frustrating & exhausting. you have anything else planned for the afternoon or can you rest?

I have mtg every Friday evening and I have to doc beforehand.

I got some good news from my counsellor this afternoon. The guy who attacked me is in custody again.

That is good to hear @The-red-centaur !!

Good news @The-red-centaur 

great to hear @The-red-centaur

Urgh I hate bulimia, half of a tooth just fell out. And I'm sick of it and my main symptom. But I can't stop and the stupid thing is I'm way too fat for an ED

@The-red-centaur

Anyone can have an ED no matter the size you are. How you spoken to anyone about what's happening to/for you?

I agree with @Sans911 ...... size doesn’t indicate an eating disorder, and it is really important to talk to someone who can support your recovery @The-red-centaur . 

@Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope I'm really scared about telling people about my ED. Like what am I meant to say- I'm back, relapsing again. I've had an eating disorder from a young age and I'm always relapsing. Like I can go months without symptoms then bam I'm letting bulimia win again.
I just need to lose the weight my meds made me gain.

For urgent assistance, call: