Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

Well done @The-red-centaur .  

Your body chemistry might be out of balance and needing urgent support.  You won’t know for sure until you take the next step and go to hospital.

We are walking along with you here @The-red-centaur .  

@Faith-and-Hope I just hate the hospital.

I know @The-red-centaur , but unfortunately that is where the tests are conducted that you need to have to know whether you’re safe.

How can you get yourself there ?  Can someone go with you ?  A friend has come with you before, right ?

@Sans911 has been though this.  She will tell you that it’s what you need to do if the symptoms are scaring you, and you can’t remembet the last time you held down food, I’m sure.  Listen to her.  She knows what you’re going through.

@The-red-centaur

I hate hospitals too, so I understand. But as @Faith-and-Hope as said, you might need urgent support. There's no shame in going there, you have as much need as anyone else does. If you haven't got a friend to take you then call an ambulance.

I get the feeling that you don't want to live this way anymore and although it will take time to deal with all the issues around it, taking the first step to taking care of your physical health is important.

I'm also with you walking along side you. 💜 ❤️

@Faith-and-Hope I ended up getting an ambulance because the lodge manager said he won't take me.
@Sans911 I'm at the hospital now.

Had an ecg, I got to look at it but I cant read them, but I know what bradycardia is. Waiting on blood results.

Good to hear you got there @The-red-centaur. Yes, I know what bradycardia is too. I'm a nurse. I get in trouble with my posts here like the one I posted earlier because I tend to put my nurse's 'hat' on. I hope you start feeling better soon.

@Sans911 I'm sorry I got you in trouble.

It's not your fault at all hun @The-red-centaur. I just don't think sometimes.

I hope the staff there are treating you kindly.

@Sans911 I'm sitting in waiting room.

Rather than “not thinking” @Sans911 , I am sure after all your training it is quite automatic for you to respond as a nurse to any situation that calls for it, and very hard to curb that function.

It’s not your fault at all @The-red-centaur ..... it’s just a function of the forums.

I have to be very careful about posting artwork that could identify me if it were also to be exhibited publicly.

I love that you’re a nurse @Sans911 , jus’ sayin’ .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance