Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Queenie
Community Elder

I've crashed :(

My mood has plummeted, I've really crashed hard in the last 24hrs. I can't stop crying and I just feel so terribly low. I think respite is no longer an option as now they won't accept me because I'm too depressed.

15 REPLIES 15

Re: I've crashed :(

Maybe a few minutes of mindfully accepting the quiet time could at least be a start

What a bummer @Queenie!
It's time to get back to the GP asap.

When you start feeling more stable it might be worth revisiting this last couple of days and look at what you can learn from it.
Luv n Hugzzz 💕 🎶

Sorry to hear queeny. Thinking of you.

Everybody is out, so I am alone at home with the dogs. It's so I can have a rest day. What bothered me was my gf upon leaving said to me "please look after yourself, I don't want to come home to an ambulance". That kind of shocked me because I don't self harm or anything like that. I admitted to her last night that I am receiving suicidal commands from my hallucinations, but that doesn't mean I am suicidal myself. I am just really low. 

I've been trying to practice mindfulness but it is near impossible at the moment with voices constantly saying the cruellest things. I have to hold out until 11 January to speak to my psychologist. My GP is at a loss as to what to do with me. My psychiatrist is away at the moment, and my GP is reluctant to hospitalise me under the care of another physician anyway. 

It seems that 'this too shall pass' has become my motto.

Stay Strong queeny. Distraction is good. Take care I hope you will b ok. X
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hugzz @Queenie, ya doing well
Wish I could suggest earplugs or something but its not that easy hey? Feel for you, but seen you come a long way this last few months, you're strong, we're with ya 🙂

I've decided to put loud music on my laptop and take advantage of the fact nobody else is home but the dogs. I figure why do I need to creep around the house when I'm the only one here. I've been crying but have since stopped and washed my face, so nobody's the wiser. Earplugs work sometimes, other times they don't. 

Thanks for thinking of me @esprit and @Former-Member. I appreciate your kind thoughts. 

Ohhh @Queenie, my friend  Heart

how are you now , I am sooo thinking of you xx

Hello @Former-Member, Hello @esprit, how are you this afternoon xx

Hello @Kurra, @Happyness

Hi @Shaz51, apparently everyone is worried about me. I only have until next Wednesday to hold out to see my psychologist again. I'm not sure exactly what she will be able to do but we shall see. I cried in the shower but my gf saw, so I feel kinda silly.

I feel my usual bubbly smiling mask slipping.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance