Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Pepsimax
Senior Contributor

Is anyone around I hate everything

Is anyone around I hate everything wish i was dead

47 REPLIES 47

Re: I am struggling at the moment

@Pepsimax, what's going on?

Everyone think I am doing well but not i want everyone to be proud of me i have the voices in my head i hate everything

Who is everyone @Pepsimax? I'm here too. Did you speak to your support worker today? Thinking of you 💜🤗

Oh, I know the stress of wanting everyone to think you're doing well when you're not. We all try to be strong for others.
Do you have a doctor you can contact and let them know you're not doing well?
And you know that if you're not doing so good you can contact lifeline and the suicide call back service? Some people find them really helpful.

@Former-Member no I don't talk to my support worker today it's to late now my friends and family

I slept most of today

@Pepsimax I'm glad you have people you care about and obviously they care about you too. Im sure you haven't done anything wrong for your loved ones to not be proud of you. At the moment it's just your voices that are telling you this. I'm sure @Former-Member can offer some help re the voices as it's not something I experience but im here and listening. 💜🤗

It's ok if you slept @Pepsimax, I have days that I lose like that all the time. What can you do now that will help you calm a bit. Would it help to colour in now for a while. I know you planned to today. 

@Pepsimax, do you know of anything you can do right now to quiet the voices?
I find tv really helpful, but others find music to be good too. Also simple distractions can work- I knit and I bake. But you could colour in like @Former-Member suggested?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance