Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Another day another tabs @TAB
Home now.
Showered.
Just need food then all good

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Yeah @Jacques
It's a gaming pc of sorts. Desktop custom built. Initially I had a laptop only that played games. Then I got my friends old pc desktop for 200 bucks. Bargain. Had to give it an update recently as it wasn't turning on when I pressed the button. My friend is a big nerd with computers haha.
I googled Last Oasis. it reminds me of Rust and also Ark Survivial Evovled. I do like games like that so I might check out Last Oasis.

I might also get COD but unsure atm. My friend bought it and saud it was good.

Atm I am making Sydney on Cities Skylines. I'll take some screenshots and post them here.

ha ha har @Flying_Hams  youre sounding okay, perhaps take notes about mood this morning and how day panned out ? .. just saying. seems like you did okay

I just took it easy at first tabs @TAB
Took a Nurofen as well which helped.
Then just went through the day as normal.
Also remembering that I only got 3 days.

so, you defused the situation @Flying_Hams  Well Done. Smiley Happy getting through Bad Days is hardest thing about working ..

Kudos to you @Flying_Hams for getting through a tough day. Hope you get good sleep tonight and can face humpday feeling a bit better.

Hi @Flying_Hams 

I thought i would share this quote i found:

Sometimes life is like a dark tunnel. You may not be able see the light at the end of it, but if you keep moving you will come to a better place.

hello My @Flying_Hams 

how are you going today Smiley Happy

hey @Shaz51  hadnt seen you lately are things okay ? 

hello @TAB Heart how are you today 

how did you go with that storm 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance