Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Loneliness

@Former-Member Going well, thanks. You really have to make hay while the sun shines, don't you? Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

That is good to hear @Ali11. I've been feeling ok lately, feel a bit more settled to get some chores done. Catching that bit of winter sun requires swift action indeed! 

moring @Former-Member hope you had a nice weekend. How's your son going?

My car broke down Sat so my weekend plans were ruined. oh well. I find out today if it can be fixed and how much $. Thanks for your support about my job, it's kind of you and helps me feel strong.I've got a big load of dishes to get thru this morning & hoping to do some exercise.

Hope you're travelling ok today & have a peaceful Monday Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@BryanaCamp Good morning 😊 Thank you for asking about my son, he is going well. We went shopping yesterday, had coffee and treats and kicked the footy around at the park when we got back. We use to do that when he was younger and he played in a juniors side for fun. I've finally learned how to kick that odd shaped ball properly 😂! Im feeling much better too, the meds definitely help with that, Im just taking it easy for now. Im also getting through my pile of dishes this morning, wish I had a dishwasher! 

Sorry to hear that your car broke down and your weekend was ruined, what a bummer. I hope you can get it fixed at a reasonable price, fingers crossed. You're welcome, I'm so happy for you that you have found a nice job, it inspires me tremendously! xx

Hi @Former-Member  So glad to hear you're feeling better - hope today is one of the good ones for you.  Take care.

that's wonderful news @Former-Member about both you and your son. You've come such a long way since you started this thread. You should be really proud of your achievement.

Yeah I was so mentally unwell, unemployed & abusing alcohol for 7 years and now, with the right meds & hard work, I've finally got a nice job with really lovely people. I reckon if I can do it anyone can. I think with time things will continue to improve for you.

That must be fun now you've learned to kick the ball @Former-Member Smiley Happy Happy to hear you're feeling better Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Ali11 I didn't realise I had been kicking it wrong all those years! 😂 How are you travelling? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@eth thankyou so much 😊 Just taking things a day at a time, my thoughts aren't racing as much ( thanks to meds! ). Hope you have a calm day xx

Haha, we're never too old to learn! Today has been good @Former-Member, a little cold this afternoon though. How about you? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance