Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Planet of solitude

Oh wow @Twinklelight that is a mess lol

Maybe start by pulling out the drawers and sorting them out - then you will be able to put them back in and get them closed.

hahaha so you can see it then. i dont know how i let it get that far. im going to try and do some now @Zoe7

wtg @Twinklelight would love to see and 'after'photo when you have tackled that little corner of the room ...and yes it really is a mess lol but one corner at a time and you will get it done Hon Smiley TongueHeart

Well it's all done @Zoe7 

It wont let me take pic atm. 

But sorted out all the clothes that dont fit me anymore.  So everything fits in then now

Well done @Twinklelight that is one big job you have tackled and finished today ...and you did it super quickly too Smiley Very Happy

@Twinklelight looks tidy to me but I live on my own lol . I just step over/walk around stuff . Yes it does feel better when tidy. Hasn’t been for a while tho . Well I did dishes and 2 loads washing other day and put bins out today . The rest can wait. Will keep blinkers on and book myself in for a tidy up next weekend re work lol

Haha you sound like me @TAB

Just walk over things and around them. But sometimes I just get so pissed of with it

iv been down to do my shopping. how fking borring. i hate shopping. im leaving it in the car and when the kids finish school they can get it out. iv got a headache. i cant do anymore. 

Same but still mess is there more often than not @Twinklelight 😳

I used to like shopping, looking at people talk to checkout people now I want to be out of there as quick as I can .Not sure what has changed re that @Twinklelight
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance