Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Ineedhelp97
Casual Contributor

Somethings not right

Hey guys. 

Im new to the forums but im a newly hospital diagnosed phsycotic and i think im having an episode and im unsure what to do or how to go about it, I dont trust anyone around me to talk to them about it!. 

Much appreciated 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Somethings not right

I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope you’re okay? Have you tried contacting a helpline ?

@Ineedhelp97  Hi Ineedhelp97 if you feel that you might harm yourself or others call for an ambulance to take you to hospital their emergency department so that you can be monitored. The fact that you are able to verbalize your concerns coherantly like you have is a good thing. Best get it checked out though by the professionals before it escalates into something worse. Take care. greenpea

No I'm not the type to ask for help if ya know what i mean ? I feel like it weakens me 😑

Its okay now the sun's  up so o feel alot better but will follow up with my gp today guys cheers

@Ineedhelp97  Keep us posted on how you are going. Heads up if you want to talk with someone in particular put a @ in front of their name like I did for you and that will notify the person of your post. Hoping everything goes well for you today. Take care. greenpea

Hi @Ineedhelp97 ,

One day you will realise it's ok to help and be helped. It goes both ways and occur naturally in humans and even animals. And don't worry about reciprocity, we just "Pay It Forward" whenever we are able to. Smiley Happy

It takes time to get to the right people or health professionals who get you. I have to wade through a few unsuitable ones before getting those who can walk me through to the end of this drama.

I hope you will find such people too. This group is a good start. Smiley Very Happy

There are lots of doctors ask to speak to someone else doesn’t hurt good luck
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance