Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting a partner in a crisis

Checking in @Jacques 

hi @Former-Member thank you so much for checking in.

things are going ok lately, my partner has had her first week in her home and she is coping ok, she still has no one who will help her with her mental health issues, i think i will have to work harder at caring for her. the mental health system is so broken, she is trying so hard to seek help but no one will. 

im ok, i have my up days and down days, usually revolving around lack of sleep, i seem to get panic attacks now when i try to sleep, so i don't get a lot, it happens if i try to sleep of a day or of a night. 

it is a beautiful sunny day today, i have been working on restoring some old recliner chairs, i have got one rebuilt and it looks amazing. im enjoying having something to do. 

my doctors are getting worried about my declining mental state, they want me to see someone, but im not ready for that yet

i hope you have a nice day @Former-Member hugs my friend

restoring some old recliner chairs, that sounds good @Jacques  my friend

please take care of you too Heart

sending you hugs for you and your partner Heart

hello @Former-Member 

Having things to do is important for our health and well being @Jacques sounds like you have got skill in the furniture construction - restoration department. 

How is the water situation @Jacques ?

Hello @Jacques , @Former-Member  xx 

hi my dear friends @Former-Member  and @Shaz51 

water situation is not good where i am, we have 6 months of water left, after that we will have to truck water in they said it is going to cost up to 1 million dollars a month to truck water in, we have had no rain in months, we got 1mm over the weekend, that is it. we are in crysis levels in the central west of NSW.

how are you guys going with water?

Love to send our water to you @Jacques  xx 

OK where I am too @Jacques .

hi @Jacques  i dont believe weve met however ive been reading through some of your story and can tell it hasnt been easy for you. i just wanted to stop in and leave this for you and to offer my support if/when you need it

c.png03.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance