Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

its happening again

i dont know what to do it is starting again and i cant make it stop. there are these people things watching me and listening to my thoughts and putting stuff in my head. who want to trick me and dont want me to listen to the spirits because i have magical powers and i am not completely human and the spirits want me to help them to basically stop these other people from destroying the universe and the people watching me work for the people trying to ruin everything only a lot of them arent even people and i cant even explain it but i am feeling really weird and on edge and i think someone is putting something in my food cause it tastes weird and makes me feel a bit sick and i just feel really weird. i am moving to another state soon as well and i wont have anyone to talk to about this even if i could i dont know what i am asking sorry. 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: its happening again

hey @Eden1919
i dont have much experience with what your trying to cope with but im happy to try and help you.
Is there something that normally helps when your experiencing this?

oh your moving states! is that a good or bad thing? is you and your family moving together?

@Eden1919 hi I kind of think I know what u are talking about - if you are talking about gang-stalking & spiritual warfare- I can understand & relate -- don't really feel comfortable talking about it here tho - if it is a psychosis thing I haven't really experienced that -😁

Hi @Eden1919, it sounds as if things are really confusing and you're being pulled in so many directions right now, and don't even know which way is up! It sounds pretty horrible and you must be feeling quite keyed up, and maybe anxious too, almost scared?

Engaging with someone might be good for you to work out what is really happening or not happening. Maybe the phone isn't great for you but how do you go with webchat? The common services might be able to chat with you, such as Lifeline. I'm not sure of your age but even eHeadspace or Kids Helpline might be great too!

Barring those services, maybe going "back to basics" with coping strategies will help you, like in grounding yourself back into your routine. Mealtimes, drinking some water, taking any meds as scheduled and prescribed, sleep and wakeup times, and maybe some other things such as writing a "worry" journal, or trying to just be mindful of the real,tangible stuff around you. I think it might be calming... I hope. Take care of yourself and perhaps a few of these might be possible tonight?

@Eden1919 Hi Eden1919 sorry to hear that you are not so good atm. Hoping you will start to feel better soon and don't forget we are here to talk to where ever you go. You will never be alone. Love gp xxxx

i cant take this anymore honestly i am done the stupid meds my psych game me and said i had to take made me depressed and i am done i told them this would happen but they never listen i cant do this again i cant i am moving states in a week and i cant deal with this now i am so angry that i trusted them this always happens and i am freaking done. i am safe

@Eden1919 Hi Eden1919 is there anyone close to you that you can rely upon while you are going through this. Like a friend or a family member who truly understands? I know when I am feeling similar I have a select few who I can tell anything without ending up in hospital lol. Don't forget we are always here as well. Love greenpea xxx

@greenpea not really i dont have anyone most people just make me feel worse and like a burdden. i dont even know what to do anymore. i feel like i am about to cry and all heavy and it physically hurts and all i can think about is ways to hurt myself this cant happen right now it cant i cant do this i cant do it again. everything always goes wrong i have been trying so freaking hard and all i get is this. i cant take this i cant. i am so sick of this everytime i trust these stupid doctors this happens. i cant everything hurts so much. 

I am glad you are safe @Eden1919

It is really difficult when we dont feel support or feel a burden.  Isolation can make MH issues harder.

Its a huge job to move states.

Take Care Bella.

Smiley Happy

i am honestly really not sure what to do i cant even explain it anymore 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance