Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

yeah I guess so @Snowie
honestly my bedroom is even starting to feel like a dungeon.
I made the decision to close down the business I started as well. its costing more to try and keep it running then what there are purchases. I mean I get an influx every now and then but not even close to what is covering the cost.
I will still advertise the items I think but only when I have the items available so instead of trying to keep stocks up I can just make them as I get orders in/premake when its usually abit busier. just another thing to ad to the failed list I suppose.

You havent failed hun at your business, you are just running it a different way to save money. Sounds like a wise @outlander  to me. 

Thanks @Snowie Heart
I know you may also be feeling the same as me with Sans, hopefully she will come back sooner rather then later.

How are you going?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes I know, me too @outlander @Snowie  💔

Really sad about Sans. I just dont understand.

Re your business @outlander ... Not a failure at all, I agree with @Snowie  on that. Just a new business model. You can always step things back up again when the time and circumstances are right.

Sherry 💕

im here if you want to talk about anything too @Former-Member xo

people reach their own limits I guess @Former-Member I will miss her heaps but I know she has offline supports and just needs to regroup again. hopefully shes not gone to long though.

thanks, yeah maybe. I don't know if ill bring it back to life. might just use the fb marketplace or something when I feel like making the items up. the items just aren't popular enough to upkeep unfortunately.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes its very true that we all have our limits @outlander . I guess its a good thing that Sans was self-aware enough to recognise that she was close to hers. Im glad she has good offline supports, and Im sure she will be fine. But I miss her already 😩

Thanks for offer to talk Sweetie. I would, but its not anything I can talk about here. I would get myself in strife. 

Im heading off to bed shortly, I need sleep. Good night Little One. 😴

Sherry 💕

Yeah i know @Former-Member very much the same

Will be up for a while. Im advertising excess stock supplies so lots of new feelings atm.

Hope you get some sleep tonight
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'll buy some @outlander ! 😀

Sherry 💤🌸

Lol @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance