Forums

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rough time

Community Guide

Re: rough time

Goodnight @outlander ...... hope things settle into a better place for you soon ......

😴💕
Senior Contributor

Morning everyone..
Senior Contributor

Morning @outlander, seems like a rough night for you too. Hope today has some good in it Heart

Senior Contributor

hey @outlander
take care today
Senior Contributor

Is anyone around atm?
Community Guide

Hey lil Sis I'm here @outlander
Senior Contributor

Afternoon sis. I just had my psych appt and now im worried about the weekend with the weather. Our area now has warnings for -thunder fever' and ill be out in it all weekend. Do you think we could just chat i need abit of a distraction? @Sans911
Community Guide

@outlander do you really have to go out in weather like that? Can things be put off?

Yep I can talk about anything you want hun. I'm laying in bed with two fluff balls near me. I would to love to go back to sleep but there's a noisy rubbish truck outside
Senior Contributor

Umm... no its a horse show so i dont think i can get out of it as i volunterred to help abit throughout the day as well as help mum with sisters as they are riding. @Sans911
Im not sure what to talk about. Everything is just really hard and the session felt like an ultimatum which doesnt help me.
Aww i like your fluffballs. Wish i could come and play with them.
Ive had bad constant headaches the past 2 days and doesnt responded to otc pain relief but my house is always noisy so thats not helping
Highlighted
Community Guide

Surely if the weather is that bad they would cancel right?

Not sure why a pyschologist would give an ultimatum; seems a harsh thing to do to someone vulnerable and unwell.

Aww, I don't like noisy houses. Come to mine. It's extremely quite. I have a spare room for you. And the cats will like you I'm sure. Try some lavender on your temples and wrists, and maybe a sweet, strong tea.