Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

the hardest thing is .....

Hi everyone I was sitting here in the darkness of my room with my computer listening to my favorite music and thinking to myself what is the hardest thing ..... for me it is living. I just want to break free of the constraints that we live in.  For example we all go to the shops either in rl or online buy clothes and strive to wear what is in fashion to a certain extent anyway or we go do the grocery shopping make meals and eat them and then the process is repeated the following day ..... day after day the cycle continues until we die. 

Dear god I need a change badly I want to scream out my window...... I need to break free. The discipline of being a part of society weighs heavily on the pea ..... :(. Does anyone else question what we are being fed by the powers that be the politicians, the press, our parents ..... religion. Our social conditioning is stifiling our minds expansion into other realms of thinking. Idk there has to be more than this. pea.

25 REPLIES 25

Re: the hardest thing is .....

@greenpea  yep everyday I wonder why we are still bothering with capitalism and then I remember that the only people with the power to change the system are the ones who benifit from it the most and the irony makes me very uncomfortable. Still I think there is power in numbers and if enough of us refused to participate is a terrible system there would be change. It is hard. 

@Eden1919  Hey Eden1919 I agree it is destroying the planet making humanity greedy, self centred zombies whose only interest is having a big house and a fancy car whilst for example other animals are heading for extinction.  I have never felt more trapped in my life as I do now.

@greenpea  Yeah it is so weird to me because everyone is always complaining about things that are a direct result of capitalism and yet people either don’t connect the dots or they are maybe to scared to try something else but this whole system isn’t nature it is something we created and as such can uncreate if we wanted too. Money isn’t real it is a construct, if everyone ignored the billionaires they wouldn’t have any powers they will pay you a lot to do a job, don’t take it you only need money because they are taking it from you to begin with. There are better options out there but the problem is unless there was mass effort on the part of the small people the big people can continue to exploit the fact that all the little people struggling are to exhausted to fight alone. 

@Eden1919  I think that many people my mother for example likes the idea of living in a certain suburb and having a certain car to try and keep up with this imaginary bs. There is no way she can and it doesnt make her happy either as there is always someone else with more and more again. Are you spiritual Eden1919? I am. Not religious at all it is a human construct but I do believe that this is not just it that science and spiritual blur at times.

@Eden1919  at least I hope so or I am totaly living in ga-ga land and am totaly mad lol

@greenpea  Yes I am a spiritual person. I do agree things are often blurred in that way. 

@Eden1919  🙂

@greenpea  Heart

@Eden1919  How have you been going today? Hoping things are calming down for you. You have been through the mill lately.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance