Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

potato
Casual Contributor

under a lot of stress/anxiety

removed

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Was Christmas always this stressful?

Hi @potato

I'm so sorry to hear you didn't get many people wishing you a merry Christmas 😞 That's horrible that they did the same on your birthday too, I can imagine that would be frustrating and heart breaking 😞
Well potato I want to wish you happy holidays and I hope 2017 is a better year for you. What would you like to achieve in 2017?

All the best,

Zahlia

removed

That's really good potato

I find writing my small goals down in my diary helps as well. Writing is a great hobby to get back into, a great way to get everything out of your mind and put it onto paper. I do hope 2017 is a better year than this year for you

Hi @potato @Zahlia

Welcome @potato to the forum.  This forum is am amazing group of people who share lots of beautiful messages of hope and supporting each other.  It's like one big family and I have had so much support over the year.  I hope you can too.

Yes, I agree small goals is easier to achieve.  And I also think to not put too much pressure on ourselves if we don't achieve that particular goal.  That's my problem and I am working on that.

Start small with something you like to do and just be gentle on yourself.  I have started doing mindfulness colouring in and I am really enjoying it.  It puts me in a beautiful calm place.  Maybe you could give that a go.

Take care, happy to chat again 🙂

Hi @potato
Welcome, I really like your nickname!
I'm sorry you had a dud xmas. (me too). But glad you have put on a positive outlook for 2017. i really hope it is a better year for you and you are able to build back into your life, some of the hobbies that you enjoyed before.
I hope you enjoy the forums, they're a good space to get support,
lj

Hi @Former-Member

I'm sorry to read you didn't have a great Christmas Day.  I hope you are okay today. Are you doing muc today?

removed

Dearest @potato

How are you today, on Boxing day?

My name is PeppiPatty, I'm going through my own issues at the moment, sort of having a little break from Sane Forums but can't get off completely.

Can I comment on something. Did you see @Zahlia the moderator's picture is sort of the same shape as your picture's shape? What I like about your potato is that your picture is firm and grounded as well.

Kind Regards, PP

I agree @PeppiPatty ! The pictures do resemble the same shape. I like that you describe the potato as firm and grounded, what a lovely decription. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance