Skip to main content

Forums

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Thanks , Zoe7  Maggie  Ali11  outlander  Appleblossom  ... and those who โœ”๏ธ support. 

Nice to not feel alone. Hope you're all ok? Do remind or tag me where your updates are, can't remember much ๐Ÿ˜• (either the forums are expanding or maybe my brain is shrinking lol). 

Have backpain today, gone back to bed with a heat pack. 

Still gotta get the drawers and wardrobe out the car, one day, so I can go get the last bit out of storage in Sydney. Still have my keyboard, guitar and filing cabinets there... and a 2nd chest of drawers. Hmm ๐Ÿค” got too much 'stuff' already, this house is less than 1/2 the size of the last few I lived in, probably a good thing I guess, carbon footprint and all... They say this gathering stuff, hoarding, or collecting...whatever... they say it's tied in with loss, and trying to fill in the psychological void...  I just gotta work backwards to deal with it... a layer at a time. 

Kinda felt God was talking to my higher self, to come 'away' to this place, to rest a while, bring healing... I didn't understand it at the time (so far away from everything & all I know), but the birds, and sky, and moss and rolling hills... I see it now. Just gotta hang onto the positive divine purpose behind all things no matter how drained, sad or lonely I feel. Feel free to remind me of this anytime๐Ÿ˜Š

It seems this move has been really beneficial for you @Former-Member and that is wonderful to hear  Smiley Very Happy There are still going to be those times when you wonder what life is all about and where you fit into it - know that feeling well myself - but day by day you are getting things organised at the house and enjoying the envirnoment you are in - and in that regard you have made huge progress. From where you were when you were looking for a home to where you are now is a big improvement so celebrate that Hon - it is a big thing and a step forward Heart

@Former-Member  A sunrise or sunset will always do something for me, as well as the singing of the birds. Life gets simple while dealing with the complicated.

I know back pain well. A heat pack sounds good. Hope the unpacking gets done eventually. I have half my stuff packed waiting for the next move. Itโ€™s not at all easy. Take care.

The rolling hills and the sky... you have painted a beautiful, restful picture @Former-Member. Hope you can rest up with that heat pack and enjoy the healing one day at a time.

@Former-Member 

Heart

Good to hear from you.  Trust in your instinct for knowing what is good for you.  I just had a drive through the countryside and it is healing and calming.

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Appleblossom   @Ali11   @Maggie   @Zoe7   @outlander  How you all going. I'm still cleaning up collateral damage from last week's slump. Trying to fix phone contacts this morning. Such a pain to me and everyone I blocked or deleted. Got myself a welfare check yesterday, annoying.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Joke-IT-Grandma-01-01-01.jpeg

Hi there @Former-Member  sorry about the welfare check, thatโ€™s a pain. If you donโ€™t mind me asking, what are you doing with your phone? I hope itโ€™s not a dumb question.

Iโ€™m heading out for awhile, I hope you have a good day.

@Former-Member ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Sometimes blocking or deleting people is self-care @Former-Member - it is your way to cut out those in your life that cause damage - and we need less of those people in our lives not more.

Hope you have had an okay day. Always good to see your name pop up Hon Heart