Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Sounds just as exciting as my plans @Former-Member 😖
What is seachange? Is it a dvd series?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 

@My bro sent me this email today. Mental Health have dropped him:

"I'm under spiritual attack plus dealing with getting old quickly.

I'll keep fighting for life but if I go under the Kn#fe and come out even worse I'll reassess the quality of my life but that's if it goes south good chance it won't.  Don'tforget I've got a criminal QLD police out to end me last attempt was early 2019 a convicted QLD  copper who got out of jail 2018 for murdering his wife and child and blamed me for it came to Sydney had a go I actually did get police help and on his return trip to Brisbane him and another guy was killed on Newcastle bypass I was told after would's. Anyway there not a worry anymore as I've spoken to Mike Burgess and two other members of that Branch of law enforcement.  Ijust wish I was compensated for organised Federal and State crime and my physical and mental condition.
Yeah I'm not out to neck myself that's stupid. And a grave Sin.
Right Thumb really hurting.
enyway better get ready for Doctors appointment be good.

Thats really tough @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

20200527-005154_1.jpeg

Seachange is a Aussie drama, with lot of humour @outlander

Sorry I'm so slow here. But have to go soon... Faceplanting here.

Gotta wait for your pic to pop up @Former-Member
It sounds like a good show though, comedies are good

Hoping you can get some sleep tonight too

Hugs @outlander 

Heart

Hey @Former-Member 

Glad you found things to cheer you up on tele.

Smiley Happy

Your email from your brother is heavy going.  It could also be a way he might feel he is reaching out, keeping in contact and letting you know he is thinking about important things in life.  Probably would trigger mixed feelings for you.  He is not in a great place really.  Sorry I cant be more help.  Both my brothers are in "heaven".  Sometimes, the simplest use of language makes most sense.  Life on earth is a lot tougher .... and most people look forward to getting to heaven ... whether they deserve it or believe in it

We are all up late and my cat just sat on my arm again.  Its so hard to move, I dont like disturbing him .... Ahhh the power of cats ...

Goodnight @Former-Member @Appleblossom sleep well

You are still up @outlander 

Heart

My cat managed o let me know he wanted midnight feast ... he had finished his dinner ... so got his 3 balls of cheese.

Cat Happy

I hope you get some rest tonight @outlander 

@Former-MemberYou must have settled.

Smiley Happy

Hugs to both of you.

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Former-Member  ... I read your post here about your bro, yesterday but did not respond because there really was nothing I could say.  Plus you already had some good support here, which was great to see @Appleblossom @outlander @Adge  ✔🌺

But it must have been concerning for you to receive that email.  He sounded in a bad place and quite distressed. I was relieved to see that he had a Dr appointment later that day.  I wonder have you heard from him since?

And that aside @Former-Member ... how are you doing?  You have been unwell with stomach pains earlier this week, which were coming and going.  If you havent already made an appointment with GP, and the pains are still bothering you, it may be time to phone and make an appointment.  For peace of mind, its probably worth getting checked.

Have you put in the transfer paperwork to RMS for the car you sold?  It must be a relief to have it sold and no longer needing to worry about it.  Plus a bit of money in your pocket, which is a bonus.  Any plans to do something special for yourself?  I would love to think you were doing something nice for yourself.  God knows, you deserve it.

Anyway ... just leaving this for you.  Along with the hope for a good day.

Sherry 🌸💓

Image result for Thinking of you my friend take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance