Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for Wellbeing Week // New forum event starting 9am Monday 25th 9am AEST finishing Friday 29th 9pm AEST

Hey @Tortoiseshell 

it was easy. I'll try to take photo of recipe and add it on here. 
today I - 

load of washing 

an hour walk along the beach 

another walk in afternoon 

fruit & veg shopping 

cooked dinner 

folded clothes 

Re: Join us for Wellbeing Week // New forum event starting 9am Monday 25th 9am AEST finishing Friday 29th 9pm AEST

That is beautiful @Maggie 

Hi gang

I took a photo of the sky on my walk. Multitasking haha. Didn't have a good day, but these tasks gave me a bit of a focus outside the difficult and mundane. @Shaz51 

@Bethy58@natureisnurture@Longingtobelong@Sans911@Gwynn@mudsum@HopefulWarrior@Gardener@MidCenturyGirl@Dark_Olena@Escaped_Goat@frog@roses1@nova2074@dhr53@Judi9877@PandoraMalice@bear7@Maggie@Emz123@Darcy@Determined@Smc@NatureLover@BlueBay@greenpea ,  @Sherry @Tortoiseshell@CheerBear 

IMG-6920.jpg

Hi @Tortoiseshell and everyone else 😊

here is my Italian donut recipe. 
B63EE31F-3ED6-494D-AC70-296293296A35.jpeg

5B5EA84C-A944-45EB-80DC-F1E33A6E5F65.jpeg

Hi one and all here, 

i didn’t do much on the bingo list, but I was very busy .  I had a doctors appointment, cooked a yummy dinner, chatted to a favourite sister and am now just relaxing

peri

Hi everyone 👋 Another really enjoyable start to the day having a read and look through everyone's posts and pics. So motivating and inspiring! And some incredible photos! 

Yesterday I:

* listened to music - I had a decent drive to pick up my kids after work so I put on my favourite sing along playlist. All 90's/early 2000's mega big pop songs 😆 I was supposed to be seeing the Backstreet Boys live last night but it was cancelled because of restrictions so a big, loud, pop sing along was almost as good 😉

* hugged someone - I had the best cuddles on the lounge with one of my kids while they were watching a movie 😊💗

* watched a funny video - a series actually. I'm halfway through "Workin Moms" on Netlfix and love it. It makes me laugh out loud 😁

Looking forward to hearing about everyone's day today 🎉💜👍

I took a photo shot of my most favourite girl in all my world.

09FED42F-D06C-4003-8F0E-B3D2BC2E77E9.jpeg

Maggie, she is the cutest little thing. Awwe I would love to be able to snuggle with her. 💜

@Maggie 

Morning all 👋 🌷Agreed @CheerBear this has been a lovely thread to drop into or start the day with, and I'm taking a lot of inspiration from what people are doing. 90s early 2000s music yes please.

Thanks @BlueBay that looks delish!

@frog that's an amazing photo. 

@Maggie that's one gorgeous girl ❤️

Yesterday I:

Journaled ✔

Smiled at strangers ✔ and said 'morning' when I was out for a walk (this is a very new thing for me, and I'm really enjoying it)

Organised a corner of my life ✔️ (organised my sock drawer and threw out the old holey ones)

awwwwww @Maggie , she is totally beautiful xoxo

Hello @Tortoiseshell , @Former-Member , @CheerBear@Peri@BlueBay@TAB 

today soo far 

i1)  I  have smiled at a stranger✔😃

2)    did mum`s gardening ✔🌷🌼🌸🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance