Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

*Exciting annoucement: Mental Health Week + ABC + Forums*

Hi everyone,

As some of you may know, during Mental Health Week, ABC runs Mental As, which is a week long campaign which sees it's TV and radio programing revolve around mental health.

We are excited to announce that this year we are partnering with ABC's Mental As campaign, where the Forums will feature on the ABC Mental As website.

We are excited with the prospect of more people who really need these Forums, finding us. WIth more members, comes more support, knowledge and advice, which will continue to enrich this community.

Nik

6 REPLIES 6

Re: *Exciting annoucement: Mental Health Week + ABC + Forums*

Very exciting! 😄

Great news!!

Lj

Very exciting!!
I'm still at the show so I won't really be around till Thursday night when I get home.
Although when I get home I will be catching up on laundry and having the world's best shower. And sleeping. Oh my word I will be sleeping... 😆😆
Keep me in the loop though??

Hi @Crazy_Bug_Lady

Only one more sleepsies till your in your own bed :0)

I'm still at the show. I'm all packed up and put my boy on his final halter.
I am sad, and I am tired. I'm okay though. I'll go home, have a cry and all will be good.
I have had a great 10 days, very busy, very tired. Had so much fun and met many people. Very importantly, I have proven to myself that I can do this, I do have the knowledge. I just need to have more confidence.

Well done @Crazy_Bug_Lady that is an awesome achievement! I bet you are so proud of yourself. I know I am proud of you. Here I am quibbling about taking my 7yo to the Royal Melbourne Show to look around at the animals and have a couple of rides - early Monday morning whilst it's still quiet (and then run!).

Take care of you. Enjoy the sleep and shower - hard earned! Woman Happy

Kindest regards,

Kristin

I am so proud of you @Crazy_Bug_Lady, you have done so well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance