Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Latest responsive update - feedback and queries

Hi @CheerBear - thanks for following up!

RE: Latest contributions: we have found out why this is happening and we now need to replace that component. The fix will take a little time, but it should be fixed and deployed within 2 weeks.

RE: S with a strikethrough, that means that someone has edited the text out of the post.

RE: "experts", I'm not sure it must be something that comes 'out of the box' with the forums platform. Not something we put in. I'll have a look and see if we can hide it.

Cheers! Let me know if you have any other questions

Hey @CheerBear - turns out we were able to really easily & quickly fix the experts tab thing. So that's done!

Cheers

Awesome @s-jay. Thanks for letting us know 🙂👍

Also big news everyone! You can now "view all" on Latest posts! 🙂

That's great, @s-jay. Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Lauz@s-jay not sure why but the support button doesn’t work most of the time. When I click on support it goes to another page thst shows “who supported this post”. 

I’m using my phone. It’s frustrating. 

Thanks @BlueBay we're looking into it, are you on an iphone?

Yeah iPhone @s-jay

thanks for looking into it 😊

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  - saw you were having technical issues on another thread. Do you think it is your internet connection? or a forums issue?

Hi all, I have a couple of updates for you:

@CheerBear & @Mazarita: re the Latest contributions on profile pages issue

We have a two step process for this fix.

1. We will be implementing an improved version within the next week, where you will have the option to view either latest posts or latest threads the profile has posted in (for both your own and others' profiles). There is a formatting issue with this improved version though, where the list of posts or threads is very long.

2. In a few weeks after this we will have the final fix which will have the option to view latest posts or threads but without the formatting issue.

@BlueBay & @Maggie re: support button not working

We've tested this pretty extensively on all devices and can not recreate either issue.

Bluebay: Your issue, that you press support and it goes to the list: one thing that we did notice especially on iPhone and iPad, is that there is no gap between the actual Support button link and the separate link which takes you to a list of who has supported the post. So you might be pressing it by accident as it's so close. We will work on a fix to make sure there is sufficient space between the two links.

Maggie: your issue that it's not working at all: we're going to need some more information from you so I am going to email you.

Cheers all!
😄

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance