Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

chikieal
New Contributor

how many people are on ctos and don't need to be

Basically I'm a poor bastard being over medicated in hospital and uncessarly medicated in the community! Why do the police have to get involved with the helfread pscy to stab with needles which they carnt explain why I need but I just have to have it!
2 REPLIES 2

Re: how many people are on ctos and don't need to be

Hi @chikieal

Welcome to the Forums. I’m glad you’ve found us.

You ask an interesting question. I know a lot of members on the Forums have experienced frustrations with the mental health system, while others have had good experiences with hospitals and medication. What I have learned from reading the many different stories here on the Forums, is that everyone’s needs are different and finding out what works for you can be a long journey with many bumps and turns. It sounds like you’re facing a bump in your journey right now and feel like you’ve been taken without choice down the wrong path. I hope you can work with the people around you to find your way to where you want to be.

Can I ask, what do you think would be right for you in this situation?

Re: how many people are on ctos and don't need to be

Welcome @chikieal

hope there is some relief for you ... somehow ... somewhere ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance