Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

my posts not appearing...

will this work or not, the last few days, none of the posts i've written have appeared... i can't work out why!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: my posts not appearing...

Hey @Former-Member are you still experiencing this issue? I can see your posts. Could you document it when it happens and let us know? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @CherryBomb fixed it up for me, thankyou though!
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm finding this too. I don't know if it's me though(?) If it was a moderation issue, someone would tell me, right? It's happened twice but maybe I didn't actually post but I thought I did... 😕

Hi @Former-Member

sorry to hear about the difficulties! yes if it was one of us moderators we would definitely have emailed you and encourgaed you to repost. 

@Former-Member and everyone please keep highlighting this when it is happening as we are notifiying the commuity managers to get some help around it...

Hi @Former-Member - some of mine seem to get lost, too, because I take too long to write them and then the system logs me out. Sometimes, my draft posts autosave in my profile - I can find them by going to "Logged in as CannonSalt" and clicking on my name. Then my autosaved posts can be seen under Autosaved Drafts on the right hand side of the screen. I hope that helps!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance