Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

good morning @eudemonism@Owlunar@Shaz51@Maggie@Former-Member@Exoplanet@Adge@Former-Member@Zoe7

and any others passing by

opportunist.jpginterest.jpg

Yea @Sophia1 I'm still thinking about this psychiatrist appointment i have. Not sure what the outcome Will be, not even sure if they'll be able to do anything.
Got dentists app this arvo. The dentist said get it all done in one hit and have a really upset mouth and set of teeth and gums.. or get in all done in two appointments..

Hi @Sophia1

I love this post - I feel as if I am writing my stories a lot - and I feel as if my life is worthy of a book of stories and maybe one day I will get to do that - 5 years of life living on a police station in a semi-rural area gave me a life-time of experiences and I love sharing them.

Your post warms my heart

I love the way you write....

It is like reading a story and warms my heart..

I sense a background flavour of irony....appealing to my sense of humour greatly

There are some subtle similarities in our lives as well as some variants ...

a great recipe for friendship...

Have you posted any of your photographs from your trip yet or have you decided to not do that...

Have you written somewhere else in detail?

I remember reading about the luxurious apartment and your flight...

I did post a little about my trip with a couple of photos lifted of the Hotel's website but the info was too identifying - it was very luxurious - I go for comfort all the way - I totally love business class and I had one night at the hotel at the airport on my way out - that was 5 star - glorious sunrise that morning - I think I wrote about it - I was really high up in the hotel and saw the sunrise predicting a hot day and a huge plane flew out of the sunrise - it seemed toward me - I treasure moments like that.

But my phone is a tricky camera - I had a little digital camera but it died after I used it excessively for the time I had it. 

My cat was being passive-agressive for a while after my trip but settled after going to the vet for her annual shots and checkup - and getting her claws clipped. She is in a much better mood and can stay a bit longer now - she wrecked one of my jumpers - not good - but she is a good cat most of the time - and clever - 

And chickens think they rule the roost - ummmm - I guess that works until the cat gets in - 

Yes - we do have enough differences and similarities for a good friendship - I agree

And I love it that you like my writing-style - I should write about my evening out with the Irishman - mmm  yes - tempting - nothing untoward btw

Dec

I  do not know who came up with the saying that the chicken rules the roost...or have I managed to mess that up...a habit of mine attempting to quote a saying..ending up combining more than one..

no matter...

what I wanted to quote was that it is definitely a cat who rules the roost..

when you have more than one cat...there is much mischief and chasing ..o miss having a dog though..

Aw @eudemonism

I don't know about what the psychiatrist can do but the dentist - yes - I do know he can and is likely to do something

I really feel for you - my tummy has gone all swirly - I feel odd - of course this doesn't help you

What are you having done - perhaps I should look back on the thread

All the best Eude 

DecSmiley Sad

I could answer that @Sophia1 but I feel shy

How about contraceptives and women's hygiene products?

I feel myself turning bright red

Dec

I love that one @Sophia1

Hi Oppportunist - while you were drinking the tacky half-glass of water I drank a large bottle of spring water - tee hee hee hee

My drink of choiceMy drink of choice

A few sitting ducks, a few small cavities fixed and an old filling that fell out replaced. Sitting ducks are old fillings that have gone bad around the edge i think and need replacing. All done in one sitting, or spread out over two sitting... @Owlunar
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Sophia1 and everyone else too.

My sincere apologies for my lack of response over the past several days.  I am reading my notifications through my emails, so am keeping abreast of your news, but I just havent been on-site for a while.

Lots happening for me too, with my Dad currently in hospital after having suffered a stroke on Monday.  And a husband who continues to go downhill healthwise.  

But I do care, and I thank you for continuing to tag me, so I can keep up.

I hope things settle down here soon so I can start to spend a bit of time back here.

Meanwhile I am sending you my love and care.

Sherry Heart

All the best with that @eudemonism

I guess it depends how big the sitting ducks are - 

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance