Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Partners who chose to stay for the long haul

Count me in too please @Determined . @Faith-and-Hope , @Faith-and-Hope . @Former-Member HeartHeartohhh yes xxx

images (261).jpeg

@frozenButterfly  if you are comfortable, please do feel free to join in here where we focus on matters related to caring for our partners. 

And group hugs for ourselves ... Aye @Former-Member?  😀 How good is it to have ability to post pictures again! Hi @frozenButterfly .. Nice to meet you, and a big welcome here to you.

Sherry

Hi and welcome @frozenButterfly 👋

@Former-Member @Former-Member 💕

Hi @TazCat 👋

This thread might be of interest to you.

Hello @TazCat 

Hi @mum8891 

Do feel free to post here in relation to partner related issues.

Blunted affect = yikes 

I am struggling with my Hubby's side effects as routine monitoring tests are showing potential problems.

@TazCat   wondering if you have had any success linking with some in person support.

@Former-Member  can you tag me in your next update - been thinking of you.

Hi @Former-Member  .... thanks for enquiring after me.  And my apologies for not keeping you up with whats been happening.  I admit I havent been to either of my threads lately, either LE or Carer.  I seem to have been posting any old place depending on who enquires.  I have posted a few posts since Friday on either the LE "Far and Away" thread and the "Am Not Coping" thread.  If you read  the past few days posts there, you will get an idea of where I'm at.  I have also posted very briefly on the "Good Morning" thread.  I wont go into detail now, as I feel like absolute 'sh**' right now.  Lousy headache, and in emotional and physical pain.  But in short ... my Mum passed away at 4.20am this morning in her local hospital.

💐💕💜 @Former-Member ......

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance