Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Youve no need to apologise at all sis. Hugs 💜 @Sans911 i already knew things were hard on your end and although shutting down isnt all that great its how youve been coping and what you thought was best. You can come sit next to me and watch outlander if you like, it might be a little more comfy the under a rock 😘

Can relate @Sans911
Hope it picks up for you soon. Sometimes it can be very hard

Morning @Sans911 @Snowie @Sam3 and all passing through 💕

Hi @outlander@Sans911@MDT@Snowie@Shaz51 

I am on a lunch break! Thanks for your response re informing residents @Sans911 - think I’ve decided to tell cognisant ones next Tuesday (finish on Thursday) as maybe I can tell them I have a job after this Friday’s interviews (Ok I know it’s a delusional timeframe even if there is an employment offer🤪).  How weird is that - just then got email with the time for Friday’s interview with the company that won the contract from my current one ie maybe remain at same facility but do more complex role involving assessments/referrals that I’m nervous about). Any news yet @Zoe7 re the location of your school? @Sans911 I’m hoping today is a better one for you & I note that “rock dwelling” rarely works for me because I can become ruminative & introspective unless there are others nearby/under the same rock! Really feeling for you @Sans911 at this tricky point in time for you (I suppose I’ll be ‘meeting’ you at that same place soon enough - I was certainly there yesterday). Take care all. I’m off to see people whose cognition is generally (but not always) worse than mine, but whose mood is quite often their mood ....ain’t life strange huh?!

It is strange yes @Sam3

But in some ways it's what makes it beautiful

That’s a bit profound @MDTare you feeling poetic? Dare I ask about the job application process?! 

No news yet @Sam3 I tried calling today but just got answering service so will try again later. 

Hi @Sans911 Have seen that you have been flat for a while too - sending you hugs and love Hon Heart

lol @Sam3 it's just something I tell myself from time to time

And so so, could be better could be worse. Priority is the visa. This determines a lot

hello @Zoe7, @Sans911, @MDT, @Sam3, @outlander

sending you hugs HeartHeart

@Sans911Heart

oops pic didnt post, lets try that again

23.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance