Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911

Sis 👋💜

Hi @Sans911 .... 👋💕

Good evening @Sans911 

How are you tonight?

I'm quite tired @Eve7. I've had a busy day today

How is your wound that opened @Sans911 

Good morning my sweet @Sans911 

Hoping today goes ok for you and you can find some 'me' time.

Lots and lots of love and hugs hun 💜💜💜

Dear @Sans911 

Just checking in here that you are alright.

Heart

When I mentioned on Em's thread I was distressed by your post.  I did not mean for you to worry in the slightest.  There was no need to apologise.  I knew you already apologised to Em.  

It was an emapthic feeling, a deep knowing, and a caring for you. and in my case a remembering of my brother and sister and their pain.  Yes that is painful, but it is also real and the reason I mentioned my internal response was to make the point, more to the mods and general forum, that we cant always control triggers and in fact somnetimes, NOT to be triggered when things are bad is a psychiatric problem, not the other way around.

I feel for you on many different levels.  I can wear that.  I am choosing to limit my time on forum to one quick check in per day, now that I am back online.  It will be a mistake for me to forget the level of trauma my sibs and I, and many others who have experienced attachment disruptions and multiple attachments, like we have.  Its a big Lest we Forget issue for me too.  Yes I want to move on and laugh and have fun, but never at the expense of my sense of humanity for others suffering.

Tbh I have finally learned how to do that and had a lot of fun with my South Sudanese cleaner this morning.  I respect people who have been in war and deep trauma and I love to make her laugh. It is healing for us both.  Dont ever worry on my account Sans.  We have been thru too much together.

Good morning my sweet sis @Sans911 

Hoping today goes ok for you 

You are always in my thoughts hun

Lots and lots of love and hugs 💜💜

It's been dressed @Eve7, which I'll change tomorrow. But I tool a peek yesterday & it's still open.

How are you today lovely?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance