Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

How was things been going today @Former-Member? Been thinking of you and the incredible things you have been able to accomplish. Hope this week goes well for you.

Hi @Former-Member, hope youre wll? My ankle is mostly just stiff & the toe, its strapped - just gotta not bump it. (@Dec knows what that's like). Am I coping? If overwhelmingly exhausted, gonna have to stay up all night to be out by lunch tomorrow. They'll inspect in AM too 😞 Sometimes when I eat I get the 'faints' Vasovagal syncope & have to lay down. That's happening this minute, waiting for palpitations to stop. Its annoying. Wish I was more healthy in body.
Thanks @soul, never quite saw it as " accomplishment" - but guess it kinda is. How are you? Still dating? (probably married with 3 kids already as i'm that out of touch LOL).

Today I got another load to the shed & finished bathroom, laundry & my girls room last night. Just the library to empty now.

Gotta be out by lunch tomorrow. Wanted to travel via Brisbane - to see my son before going so far - but eventually he did reply saying "Hi mum, I don't know how that can happen - I'm busy every night this week and into the weekend. I had a really bad day today. I feel really hurt and I don't want to talk at the moment. I hope you have a good night" 😞 It hurts... maybe that's why I feel like fainting 😕 What can we fo? Can't make them love us. Can't make them talk...

Oh well, gotta push on, get this jpb done.

@Former-Member It is an accomplishment and you have shown great courage.  

I do hope you will be able to get some rest before driving back.

LOLLOL

So much pain, but can't stop! Took extra meds & pulp ng an all noghter to get it done, so hard!

You are incredibly brave @Former-Member .....

Please park up somewhere and sleep before driving tomorrow.

💜💐💕

Ha ha @Former-Member - no, I'm not married - don't think I want to go down that track again and more children is definitely not on the cards.

I'm with the same guy and we have passed the "dating" stage - more like relationship and partner stuff so that is nice.

Don't push yourself too hard. Rome wasn't built in a day and so on .....

Link to my thread

https://saneforums.org/t5/Our-experience-stories/soul-s-year-of-recovery/td-p/410692/page/26

Hi @Former-Member

I understand -  a sore toe can be so painful - it hurts like the blazes to touch and if you knock it - outchie!!!!! - that is so flaming sore your head can feel as if it is flying off - I know - yep - I am seeing the podiatrist tomorrow to get that crooked bit of toenail clipped out again

It's better I have this done every couple of months than have a bit piece of my toenail removed - that really hurt

Yeah - your son - I know - you can't make him love you or listen to you - it all has to be in his time - I have had to pull the point myself about needing respect though - he needs to pull his head in and at least respect you - after all - a small point he doesn't think of I am sure - had you not put yourself out in a big way before he was born he would not be here to be impolite - 

Yes - it's really horrible for you that he behaves that way - I get that too

It seems you are nearly finished and it is a huge accomplishment - I am proud of you - it seemed to be a huge thing when you started and it got bigger and bigger as you worked on it - so it seemed to me who could only read and look at your photos

Yes - take a day to yourself before getting back to the family - if your son is too busy have a day off by the beach somewhere on the drive back - just chill out for yourself for some hours - I love to do that

I wanna go back to Cairns and sit in the sun and feeling that healing heat on my back -

All the best at the last straight Lapses - I am thinking of you, praying for you and have everything crossed for you

Dec

Oh dear, I'm in a bad way, stayed up all night and still didn't get the t done. Buyers came through 12md for pre sale inspection and were cranky that I hadn't cleared out, really horrible. And I'm so sore and then they threaten to sue me for 'damages' if I leave the property in a mess & will claim whatever I left behind. I said I'll be out by tonight but she rang her solicitor. I simply couldn't do it and was advised not to extend settlement date. Caught between a rock & a hard place, and I had to leave a lot behind. I'm sad but don't think anything that important is left, i hope, too much stuff. Its embarrassing enough ouli offered to pay rent for couple days but they won't. I just had enough and don't care if they charge me to finish. I can't believe how horrible they've been, this was my family home and I'm in pain and I've been working really hard and its all jot fair that ppl think they can treat me like this. I've been crying on & off since they came.Horriblevperson. It felt like I was being evicted. And rejected, and technically - I am homeless since 4pm  😞  All this has triggered blackdog, cPTSD trigger / overreaction. I hate this part of myself. And not belonging anywhere. I hope the pain med, I'll take the strongest, I hope they knock me out all night. I'm tired, and so sore. My 3x3 shed is chokkers and I didn't finish sorting it. I'm so depressed and feel out of control having been rushed. And my back & bones  and hurt... I can barely see the screen to type re tears & headache.

I couldn't travel todsy. Checked in nearby caravan, so much pain & stiffness. Could harfly keep up with the office girl showing me where my cabin is.  

Pain meds due again soon b, a safety strategy - left the bulk of my meds in the storage shed. Too tempting lime this. I hope the pain meds knocks me out all night. Lost my heatpack in the move, so myserable. I hate that I have so much stuff 😞  and that I'm alone, and now homeless, and nobody wants me... Oh dear I'm myserable. Can't eat (that's serious for me). Plz light a candle for me, this is awful

Forum family here for you @Former-Member. I hope you get rest tonight.

here for you @Former-Member Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance