Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Thanks @TAB and @Hope4me  hope you're doing ok atm.

@Angels333  the tie-dying workshop sounds great.  I'm sure the kids will love you.  Good idea about keeping yourself occupied to avoid things you don't want to happen.

Take care all of you.

Hi, welcome back, and all the best for your assessment today @eth 💕

@eth good luck. Take care.

Hey @eth I'll be thinking about you today at 10am,  I hope you're not too overwhelmed by the male instructor  and the roads.   I'm sure they will take you somewhere quiet.  But speak up if you're uncomfortable it's a process something that can't be done in one session so be super kind to yourself 

Angels333 xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@eth 

Ill b thinking of you today.

A brave step what ur doing.

Lets hope u feel comfortable with the male support today.

When u get a good male, you get a really good one ive found.

Im sure the first steps will b the hardest. First few times i mean.

The freedom ul have in the future might b worth the discomfort now tho.

Bit hard cause uv just moved too.

Lots happening in ur life hey

Take it easy

yeah not too bad thanks @eth 

Hey @eth

I do hope that your OT thing goes okay.

Driving is understandably causing you a bit of anxiety. I do hope you get through the training though.

Be kind to yourself please

Hope you have a fulfilling day @Angels333. It sounds like you've got plenty to keep you busy. Sending good vibes to your daughter for her exams 👍👍

Thanks @Angels333 @Faith-and-Hope  and all.  I really need support right now.  My coordinator of supports (female) had just told me she won't be here.  So I have to meet with 2 males I've never met before and am expected to go out on-road with one of them alone.  Feeling shattered, peak anxiety and crying.  It's f'd up and another confirmation that I need to find a new CoS.  I'll def be doing a formal complaint to her manager, but that doesn't help me get thru' the next 3 hours.  

Oh @eth  .... hearing you ......  Is your brother or SIL around for support  ?

Surely you can ask for, and expect to be granted, a chaperone to be present ?

There are people who have that requirement for cultural or religious reasons.  There must be a way to have that authorised as your mental health support  ?

Who can you think of to get there with you today ?  Someone from bridge, or your cooking circle ?  Call someone you know and ask them to come and be with you Hon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance