Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Appleblossom have a great day Appleblossom 🙂 xxxx

afternoon everyone, hoping your days going ok Heart

@Zoe7 would it be ok if i asked you a question in regards to writing a research report?

Sure @outlander I'll help if I can Hon

thanks heaps @Zoe7

mm ok im having a slow moment and i cant think of the terms atm but im sure youll pick it up.
One part of my assignment is to create a research report for an illness. So ive picked one and done a heap of research but as im writing it im switching views abit and im not sure which one would be most appropriate in this case.
For example-
one section requires definitions so ill use this one:

Echocardiogram: An echocardiogram uses sound waves to produce pictures of the heart. These can help to identify any angina related problems such as areas of the heart that have been damaged. You may also have an ECHO whilst doing a stress test to show if there are areas of your heart that arent getting enough blood.

See how in that definition ive switched between using 'the heart' to 'your heart'
Im not sure which is better as i can rearrange the wording to suit either.

What are you thoughts?

I'd change 'your heart' to 'the heart' in that last sentence @outlander then the tenses and text all read the same.

Thanks heaps @Zoe7 much appreciated

I fixed it all up thanks. It looks better now @Zoe7 the research projects done now. All 10 pages lol. 😊😊

WTG You @outlander Well done Smiley Very Happy

Morning everyone

@Mazarita thinking of you and wondering how your day was yesterday. Hoping there was some calm in it. Here if you're up and you feel up to a chat, though hoping for you that you're sleeping soundly ❤

Good morning, @CheerBearWoman Happy

Just recently woke up for the first time tonight. That means I had over three hours sleep in one stretch. Glad of the extra duration, compared to waking roughly every two hours of late. That's the total sleep I've had so far, but I will get more after chatting. 

How's your sleep been tonight? I'm guessing you haven't had much. Hugs.

Yesterday was okay all the way through. But I cancelled my friend visit so I could have another very quiet day of recovery. Watched some daytime TV (Frasier, Mr Selfridge), a couple of small domestic tasks and not much else. It was good to have the rest after such an intense couple of days before.

How was your day yesterday?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance